PDA

View Full Version : Birdie and Marshall

catfamily
10-28-2004, 02:09 AM
Getting to know each other in Birdie's bathroom until Birdie's ready for roaming the house in a couple days.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/MarshallBirdie8.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/BirdieandMarshall3.jpg
Cute chubby Birdie
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/Birdie18.jpg

Laura's Babies
10-28-2004, 02:18 AM
OH! OH! OH! OH! L@@KIE at HIM!!! He is BEAUTIFUL! That Birdie sure is a fat little thing, look at that tummy!! Awwwwwww! OH~! I just want to ****SMOOCH******SMOOCH*****SMOOCH*** and then ***KISSIE****KISSIE***KISSIE!

Birdie baby! You are looking some kind of good boy!! You sure are a loved baby now and all those memories of what you have been through will be drowned out by all the happy ones! Take care my prescious boy!

Barbara
10-28-2004, 02:54 AM
Aaawwww Birdie:)

The Marshal boy and you will soon be friends and then you can play together:D

As for now I send virtual tummy kisses. It warms the heart to see you happy and healthy:)

Sara luvs her Tinky
10-28-2004, 05:20 AM
AWWWW

SO CUTE!!!!

What sweet pictures! I just want to SMOOCH and KISS on Birdie and marshall... they are such cutie pies!!!

*KISSY*KISSY*

and that last picture is too precious... *swoons*:D

jenluckenbach
10-28-2004, 06:19 AM
How precious is that little baby?!?! :D:D

NKBurlington
10-28-2004, 06:40 AM
Birdie has come a long way. What a cutie pie he is.

ADORABLE!

QueenScoopalot
10-28-2004, 06:43 AM
Two of my FAVORITE boys all in one picture!!! Better than this coffee that's for sure. Birdie and Marshall look like they're doing very well together! YAY!!! Kisses for both of those handsome, lucky boys!

:D :D :D

jazzzytina
10-28-2004, 06:57 AM
Oh, how completely adorable!!!!!!!! They are so sweet! And what a pose from Birdie! That made my day! :)

catnapper
10-28-2004, 08:10 AM
He looks so handsome all curled up in that last photo. I never thought he'd look Sooo happy and well fed! ;)

catmandu
10-28-2004, 08:20 AM
Birdie,and Marshall.loook like HH Edwina,and Eddie,months ago,and now,those two Cats,are real pals,so hope springs eternal.that soon,they will,be close pals.too!

kimlovescats
10-28-2004, 11:58 AM
How precious!!! Birdie looks happy to have a lovely new home, and look at those ears on Marshall! I swear he and Tabitha were littermates in another cat life!:D

jazzcat
10-28-2004, 12:27 PM
Aww, Birdie looks so good and so adorable. I'm glad he has a new friend in Marshall.

Edwina's Secretary
10-28-2004, 01:28 PM
The first photo is such fun! They both look so shy....like kids meeting at a new school....chin tucked in...."Hi, my name's Marshall! What's yours?" "Birdie"....

catfamily
10-28-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
The first photo is such fun! They both look so shy....like kids meeting at a new school....chin tucked in...."Hi, my name's Marshall! What's yours?" "Birdie"....
That's exacly how it was and such a true picture of it.Just like elementary school kids.So cute.

kuhio98
10-28-2004, 03:07 PM
Bawling here! These 2 boys had such a rough start and now look at them! Good job you guys! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-28-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary

That's what I was thinking too! Or like those two little boys with he bib overalls in that one famous picture. :D

Chubby little Birdie sure has come a long way and I'm so happy for him. He looks a little tentative, but I'm sure he'll get over it soon and he and Marshall will be best of buds. :D

catcrazylady
10-28-2004, 05:25 PM
I don't know if I should laugh or cry! What wonderful pictures. That Marshall is such a doll and of course Birdie is a heart melter for sure. This is so overwhelming to even think about Birdie such a short time ago. Now he is making friends with the oh so adorable Marshall. I love this!!!
Thank you Jan and Thank you Carla and a special Thank you to sweet little Marshall for making Birdie welcome!

rg_girlca
10-28-2004, 08:15 PM
What sweet pictures. Birdie, you have come a long way fella.

Carla, has birdie got more use of his tongue?

christa
10-28-2004, 08:29 PM
Birdie the butterball! ;)

You're a cutie, Birdie! You look great and you've came such a long way!!!

So glad you have such a great forever home!

QueenScoopalot
10-28-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by rg_girlca
What sweet pictures. Birdie, you have come a long way fella.

Carla, has birdie got more use of his tongue?
Birdie Boy's tongue works purrfectly now Lorraine! Look how white his fur is. :D

catfamily
10-29-2004, 04:30 AM
Birdie really is doing very well.His tounge seems perfect to me.He's eating and washing himself.He's getting less nervous each day but he went through a lot so he needs tender care.He owes everything to Jan and all the work she did getting his infections cleaned up daily and hand feeding.
That alone is very hard work.She's an Angel.:D

catmandu
10-29-2004, 09:16 AM
It was a pleasure,to talk,to you yesterday,and I am happy,that you got to hear,some,of the Cats,as they were being active,when I called! JJ3,really loves,to talk,on the phone!

rosethecopycat
10-29-2004, 10:31 AM
See Birdie, life is sweet...

Go run and play now, baby.;)