PDA

View Full Version : Marshall posing

catfamily
10-28-2004, 02:04 AM
This is Marshall posing for Kim's baby Tabitha.Too bad guys...she's mine.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/Marshall1.jpg

Laura's Babies
10-28-2004, 02:06 AM
What is he doing? Looking at her picture?? Looks like something sure caught his eye! He sure is pretty and mighty interested in something!

catfamily
10-28-2004, 02:12 AM
Laura,Marshall is so funny,he does this a lot.And loves to stretch on Mike's chest the same way.Mike laughs so hard.And he purrs like a loud engine and that's even funnier.
Because Mike can't hear the TV .:D

Barbara
10-28-2004, 02:55 AM
Tabitha will be so happy to see her young and slim bf:D

QueenScoopalot
10-28-2004, 06:49 AM
Oh and what a pair they make! ;) Marshall...you funny boy purring so loud daddy can't hear the TV! What's he need that thing for, when you're so entertaining? :confused: :D

catnapper
10-28-2004, 08:12 AM
Awwww... Tabitha sure hooked herself a handsome man!

catmandu
10-28-2004, 08:18 AM
Marshall.is such a gorgeous young Cat,the lady Found Cats,want,to know,if he likes older Ladies!

kimlovescats
10-28-2004, 12:00 PM
Oh MY!!! Marshall, you sure do know how to make my heart skip a beat. What WILL I do with both you and Chipper tugging at my heartstrings!!! *SIGH* :confused:

Tabitha

Oh BTW, what is that yellow cube thing on the counter used for? Someone donated one to my rescue, and it had toys in it, but I still don't really know what it's true purpose is? lol

jazzcat
10-28-2004, 12:25 PM
What a cutie!!!! He looks like he may be a long tall guy.

catfamily
10-28-2004, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
Oh MY!!! Marshall, you sure do know how to make my heart skip a beat. What WILL I do with both you and Chipper tugging at my heartstrings!!! *SIGH* :confused:

Tabitha

Oh BTW, what is that yellow cube thing on the counter used for? Someone donated one to my rescue, and it had toys in it, but I still don't really know what it's true purpose is? lol

Kim,he is in our upstairs bathroom.Those are 3 different popup laundry bags in the tub.One for my darks,one for Mike's work darks and one for whites.They stay out of the way in their and discourage the cats from going in there.They are not expensive and you can buy them at Bed Bath and Beyond or Linnens and Things.Colledge kids love them.good for kids rooms too.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-28-2004, 04:55 PM
Wow, look at handsome Marshall posing for his little sweetie pie! He sure is getting big, but definitely hasn't started filling out at all yet - what a skinny minny! ;)

catcrazylady
10-28-2004, 05:37 PM
Oh Marshall you are such a cutie pie!!! You are a loooooong and lean little guy aren't you?
Smooches to you little doll baby!!:D :D

kimlovescats
10-28-2004, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by catfamily
Kim,he is in our upstairs bathroom.Those are 3 different popup laundry bags in the tub.One for my darks,one for Mike's work darks and one for whites.They stay out of the way in their and discourage the cats from going in there.They are not expensive and you can buy them at Bed Bath and Beyond or Linnens and Things.Colledge kids love them.good for kids rooms too.

Aha!!! So it isn't actually a cat thing!!! LOL!!! THANKS@!