PDA

View Full Version : I was talking to my dad today...

kt_luvs_kitties
10-28-2004, 12:54 AM
And we got onto the subject of reincarnation. I am not trying to start a religious thread, because no 2 people have the same opinion/impression of the Lord.(and this subject can be more violent than political convos) BUT I was just wandering, any thoughts on reincarnation ? Believe in it, dont? Maybe so?

I do somewhat believe in reincarnation. That we all are recycled from past lives and we carry on to see EVERY single point of view.To feel what everyone/thing feels.To see everything in all of the different ways. Any thoughts on this subject?:D

PJ's Mom
10-28-2004, 09:20 AM
I'd like to believe in it, but since I have doubts as to whether God/Heaven exists, I have trouble believing in much of anything like that. :)

snappy
10-28-2004, 09:34 AM
I believe in reincarnation - I just don't think we learn all we need to on our first trip here. Kind of that Jonathan Livingston Seagull idea. ;)

pitc9
10-28-2004, 09:39 AM
I feel that we come back... but not as something or someone else. We come back to watch over our loved ones, and to keep them out of danger.

I feel that animals don't have souls, (because they were not born with original sin, nor can the sin) they have spirits, so once they pass, they go to the bridge, leave their bodies there, then come back as another animal. Sometimes they come back as the same type of animal, dog, cat, bird... etc. But sometimes they don't!

Barbara
10-28-2004, 10:50 AM
IF I come back I want to be a Pet Talk cat:D

catnapper
10-28-2004, 11:23 AM
I believe in it. I had a great friend once who was go aghast at my belief in it that she "prayed for my soul" every night. :rolleyes: I think that nobody is right and nobody is wrong, and the only way we'll ever know for sure is when our own times comes.

teenster3
10-28-2004, 10:54 PM
catnapper I believe in it. I had a great friend once who was go aghast at my belief in it that she "prayed for my soul" every night. I think that nobody is right and nobody is wrong, and the only way we'll ever know for sure is when our own times comes.

** I think she said it BEST!**
I do believe reincarnation could exist!
Tina

ChrisH
10-29-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Barbara
IF I come back I want to be a Pet Talk cat:D
LOL Barbara, me too! :D

Miranda_Rae
10-29-2004, 10:29 AM
I personally do not believe in reincarnation. I believe that when a person dies they either go to heaven or hell. I know some people do not believe in God or heaven, but I do. I am not sure what happens to the animals but i don't think they come back either. I think they might go to heaven because somewhere in the Bible it said that the lion will lay down with the lamb in heaven, but i can't remember where. :o So, no i don't believe in it. :)

BCBlondie
10-29-2004, 10:53 AM
I'm an Atheist, but I believe in reincarnation... I have a personal story about it too... :)