PDA

View Full Version : A friendly visitor :)

Katiesmom
10-27-2004, 08:49 PM
Well tonight when I got home I sat down and got our lil turtle Franklin out to play with and my husband and christopher(my son) walked outside, well they came back in and forgot to close the door, christopher came over to play with Franklin too and then I heard something behind me where the front door is so I turn around and there he was a lil beagle doggie just making his self at home looking for food:eek: So I start playing with him and noticed a tag on him and luckily his owners name and number was on there(we knew the people that owned him) so I call them to let them know there dog was in my house. So while we waited on them to get him his name is Lightening I played with him rubbing his belly n stuff and then he done it he found my rabbit and beagles are usually trained to hunt so once he seen Katie it took everything I had to keep him away from her and Katie was scared she was pacing her cage so I FINALLY got him outside and sat there with him til the owner came I didn't want to let him go for the fear of him getting hit by a car because I live right on the main road. The owner came and took him home and I got katie calmed down and everything went back to normal:D

KYS
10-27-2004, 09:13 PM
Sounds like you had a very nice guest over your
house for a surprise visit. :D

Katiesmom
10-27-2004, 09:14 PM
Yes he was the sweetest thing and cute too:D

teenster3
10-27-2004, 09:24 PM
Thank goodness your rabbit was in the cage & not running around!
I thought for a second you were going to say he ate your turtle or rabbit or harmed them in some way.
But I'm glad it all turned out & it was so nice of you to take care of Lightening until the neighbors came!:)

Katiesmom
10-27-2004, 09:27 PM
Actually the way he acted I knew if he got loose he was going to get my rabbit. She usually is running loose but for some reason I left her in tonight. so I knew if I didn't get him outside I could say bye bye to my rabbit and I wasn't having that:D

gini
10-27-2004, 11:25 PM
Poor Katie, give her some extra scritchies won't you?