PDA

View Full Version : A funny Cooki She Is!!!!!!!!

Sugar_Cooki4
10-27-2004, 06:45 PM
Hi my name is Dakota and i have a Baby hamster named Sugar Cooki. I think she thinks it's a game but it's not a game to me or at leaste it wasn't the first time. The day after i bought Cooki i found her in the tube just hanging there. I thought she had died but she had follen asleep there. Now ever since then she will go int the tube and sleep or she will just hang there and look up to see if i am looking for her. I diddn't think it was that funny at first but now i just look at her threw the tube and laugh at her. HeHeHe:D :eek:

guineapiggie13
10-28-2004, 04:47 PM
That's funny! That hamster loves to play tricks on you!:D I love the name Sugar Cooki.

hamsterman
11-27-2004, 10:44 AM
That is competely normal for hamsters.

luvofallhorses
12-10-2004, 03:15 PM
how cute....I also love the name Sugar Cooki it's adorable:)

piggielover59
12-17-2004, 08:40 PM
sounds funny

Sugar_Cooki4
12-17-2004, 11:55 PM
Thanks,

She has actually kind of stopped doing that so much. But she still does it when i open her lid to her hiding spots.

The other night i had her out in her ring and i had toys and tubes for her to run in and out of. But the last time i put her in her ring she was half the size she is now. Because i left for thanksgiving and have been busy with homework. That i have been playing with her in my hands. So i put her in the ring and she klimed right out over and over agin untill i put her back to bed. If it didn't wear her out it shore did for me. So now i have to put somthing over the top if i want to go and get something from my desk in the same room. I'm to afraid she'll get out and i won't be able to catch her because she's so fast!!!:eek: :p :confused:

Thanks again for saying how cute she is it makes her blush every time she hears it. By and Cooki says Hi!!:D :)