PDA

View Full Version : Things that women can never do.

RICHARD
10-27-2004, 03:48 PM
I was thinking about all the things that men can do and women can't..

Without further ado..

Get body 'parts' caught in a zipper.

Tilt a bag of chips over their heads to get the last ones and get the crumbs into their eyes.

Lift that gallon of milk over their heads for that late night drink.

Curse traffic by stringing together curse words in new and imaginative ways.

Pluck a wedgie out in public.

Fix any plumbing problem while exposing some rear end.

Get a manicure with a pocket knife.

Spit for distance.

Stir creamer into their coffee with a writing utensil....

That's all I can think of at the moment....

;)

dukedogsmom
10-27-2004, 03:58 PM
Richard, you haven't driven with me :p How about relieving yourself into a bottle? I envy you men on that one.

slick
10-27-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
Richard, you haven't driven with me :p How about relieving yourself into a bottle? I envy you men on that one.
Oh God, that reminds me of a "date from hell" that I had once. It involved a long-distance trucker and a milk jug. :eek: :eek:

Men can scratch in public too!!

RICHARD
10-27-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom

Trust me,

It's nothing special, We still have to stop the car to do that.:confused:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-27-2004, 04:21 PM
I think my brain is not working correctly today....I don't get most of these.....maybe because I've already:

Got body 'parts' caught in a zipper.

Tilted a bag of chips over my head to get the last ones and gotten crumbs in my eyes. I HATE it when that happens!

Well, maybe not the milk jug, but I've lifted plenty of Cranberry Juice jugs over my head for that late night drink.

Cursed traffic by stringing together curse words in new and imaginative ways. If you don't believe me, drive with me on my daily commute sometime.

Ok, I've never plucked a wedgie out in public.

Fix any plumbing problem while exposing some rear end....no, but I fixed a furnace problem in my bathrobe with nothing underneath and had the bathrobe fall open - does that count?

Gotten a manicure with a small swiss army knife - all the time, just ask Terry.

Maybe not for distance, but everytime we're out for a walk and we cross a bridge I have to spit into the water. Something my mother taught me, and my father taught her.

Stirred creamer into my coffee with a writing utensil....

And I'll add a few...

I've never peed in a bottle while driving, but I have peed standing up.

Haven't scratched myself in public, but sure wish I could have.

hmmmm....have to think on this for awhile and see if I can come up with anymore.....

Oh, and in case you're wondering, I have two brothers and no sisters so I wasn't raised to be a nice feminine girly girl....whew! ;) :o :rolleyes: :D :cool:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-27-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by slick
[B]Oh God, that reminds me of a "date from hell" that I had once. It involved a long-distance trucker and a milk jug. :eek: :eek:
B]

We stop at a lot of truck stops with the motorhomes. It's really nice being in places that are sized BIG and we don't have problems making turns. Anyway, you'd be amazed at what we see. For the most part they are pretty clean - just awful smokey - but sometimes....eeewwwww....the least they could do is throw it in the garbage can instead of just out the door onto the ground. :rolleyes: :p

I have great respect for truck drivers and we meet up with some great guys. Friendly, courteous and interested in the motorhome. But, as usual, there are always a few bad apples.:(

DJFyrewolf36
10-27-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
I think my brain is not working correctly today....I don't get most of these.....maybe because I've already:

Got body 'parts' caught in a zipper.

Tilted a bag of chips over my head to get the last ones and gotten crumbs in my eyes. I HATE it when that happens!

Well, maybe not the milk jug, but I've lifted plenty of <a href="cranberry%20juice" onmouseover="window.status='Cranberry Juice'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">Cranberry Juice</a> jugs over my head for that late night drink.

Cursed traffic by stringing together curse words in new and imaginative ways. If you don't believe me, drive with me on my daily commute sometime.

Ok, I've never plucked a wedgie out in public.

Fix any plumbing problem while exposing some rear end....no, but I fixed a furnace problem in my bathrobe with nothing underneath and had the bathrobe fall open - does that count?

Gotten a manicure with a small <a href="swiss%20army%20knife" onmouseover="window.status='swiss army knife'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">swiss army knife</a> - all the time, just ask Terry.

Maybe not for distance, but everytime we're out for a walk and we cross a bridge I have to spit into the water. Something my mother taught me, and my father taught her.

Stirred creamer into my coffee with a writing utensil....

And I'll add a few...

I've never peed in a bottle while driving, but I have peed standing up.

Haven't scratched myself in public, but sure wish I could have.

hmmmm....have to think on this for awhile and see if I can come up with anymore.....

Oh, and in case you're wondering, I have two brothers and no sisters so I wasn't raised to be a nice feminine girly girl....whew! ;) :o :rolleyes: :D :cool:

I'm with you T & P! :D

RICHARD
10-27-2004, 04:56 PM
I love it.....
I post a thread and I get all you women to admit to all your bad habits....

HAHA!

Fooled you!!;)

Karen
10-27-2004, 05:19 PM
You just titled the thread wrong, Richard.

Methinks it could have been "think women never SHOULD do, but men do unthinkingly"

or "Things men THINK they can get away with"

momoffuzzyfaces
10-27-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD

Without further ado..

Get body 'parts' caught in a zipper.

;) Well, now that's just WRONG!
I am rather, er, well endowed on top. Have you never heard of a jacket?

I even got trapped under my car once when I was working on the muffler. My dear dad pushed the car down so I was trapped by those same body parts and couldn't get out. He stood there laughing his head off. MEN! :rolleyes:

I failed to see the humor in the situation! :D

slick
10-27-2004, 05:25 PM
Ah yes, body parts
I was at work one day and attempting to lean over to clear a paper jam in the photocopier. My *ahem* body part leaned up against the green start button and low and behold......:D :D

Thank goodness it wasn't placed under the lid.

momoffuzzyfaces
10-27-2004, 05:40 PM
Ah yes, body parts
I was at work one day and attempting to lean over to clear a paper jam in the photocopier. My *ahem* body part leaned up against the green start button and low and behold......:D :D

:D LOL! People would have seen a side of you they don't get to see every day, that's for sure!

Cincy'sMom
10-27-2004, 07:27 PM
Ah yes, body parts

Not exactly the same, but how bout honking the car horn with a body part, when twisting around to reach something?!?

dukedogsmom
10-27-2004, 07:33 PM
My body parts would have to be part magician to perform that feat!

slick
10-27-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
Not exactly the same, but how bout honking the car horn with a body part, when twisting around to reach something?!?
ROFLMAO!!! :D :D Now THAT I've gotta try.....

micki76
10-27-2004, 08:27 PM
Oh, Debbie! ROTFLOL!

Me too! I've never been a girly girl. I was my father's shadow as a child, so I learned all the little boy things. :)

Yes, I also caught a body part in the zipper of a leather vest in the 90's. :o :rolleyes:

sirrahved
10-27-2004, 11:02 PM
I think I've done everything on your list at one time or another... except for scratch myself. I did have a friend in college, how ever, that would often state, "My (insert female genitalia here) itches" and then... well... itch it. So, girls can do these things. Don't ask about the peeing in a bottle..,

Okay... so now let's see you give birth! ;)

gini
10-27-2004, 11:40 PM
Something tells me that I would be very wise to add absolutely NOTHING to this thread!:D :D

momoffuzzyfaces
10-28-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
Not exactly the same, but how bout honking the car horn with a body part, when twisting around to reach something?!? Been there and done that too! :D
I think that's something some women can do that men can't do.
I certainly hope so anyway. If men can do that, it would be absolutely frightening!!! :eek: :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-28-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
If men can do that, it would be absolutely frightening!!! :eek: :D

:eek: :eek: :eek: Is right! ;) :D

I thought of another good one this morning while I was getting dressed, and now I can't remember it - drat! :rolleyes:

sammy101
10-28-2004, 06:58 PM
what i noticed is that most guys are always grabbing their front end!:eek:
i dont think girls could do that..lol:p

slick
10-28-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by sammy101
what i noticed is that most guys are always grabbing their front end!:eek:
i dont think girls could do that..lol:p
I think it's called "re-adjusting". :D

RICHARD
10-28-2004, 07:19 PM
I think it's called "re-adjusting". :D

No, it's called mal-adjusted!!!!;)

sammy101
10-28-2004, 08:59 PM
No, it's called mal-adjusted!!!!;)

lol,good word:p :D

Barbara
10-29-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by gini
Something tells me that I would be very wise to add absolutely NOTHING to this thread!:D :D

Gini I absolutely agree:D :D

Took me many years to get that wise but here I am:D

CountryWolf07
10-31-2004, 10:52 PM
I've spent the last 1/2 hour LAUGHING while reading this thread... oh my goodness..

shutterbug0303
11-01-2004, 09:30 PM
I feel as though this is the best thread I have come across in my time here on PT!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D I can't stop cracking up!!!!!

Vio&Juni
11-03-2004, 04:23 PM

Fix any plumbing problem while exposing some rear end.

That's the only way I can fix the plumbing :D

Stir creamer into their coffee with a writing utensil....

;)

Does stirring sugar in the tea count? ;)