View Full Version : Gracie & Gabriel....

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-27-2004, 02:00 PM
.....when is your gotcha day? I just can't wait for Meg to pick you two up! I just can't wait to see how the resident kitties take to the new upstarts - especially the distinguished elderly gentlewoman, Tucker. ;) And I can't wait to see all the pictures. And....well.....I guess I just can't wait!!! :D

Samantha Puppy
10-27-2004, 02:26 PM
I always do a double take whenever I see these two kitties mentioned 'cause they're both the frontrunner names for my husband and I to name our first kids! First boy will be Gabrial Joshua, first girl will be Grace Elisabeth. LOL :)

catlover4ever
10-27-2004, 02:36 PM
Debbie, I have not heard from Jan (Queen) lately but I did PM her about the dates that I can meet her somewhere. I am hoping it to be soon as I can not wait to get my hands on these two little ones.....although I am sure that my crew are going to think that I once again lost my mind by taking on more but I keep telling them that there is enough love from meowmie and paw paw to go around. I not sure Abner is buying that line however...he has been clinging to me ever since I came home from Disney.

kimlovescats
10-27-2004, 03:15 PM
I can't wait either *jumping up and down* like an impatient little kid!!!:eek:

QueenScoopalot
10-27-2004, 03:16 PM
Get ready for trouble on eight legs LOL! :D Vision impaired my a**..those two monkeys are full of mischief from sun-up to sun-down. I just brought some of my huge plants in for the winter, and Gracie & Gabriel are having a blast pulling out my "hens and chicks" plants, and turning them into wonderful toys that trickle dirt out as they're batted all over! :rolleyes: I PMd Leslie, and called her, and have heard nothing back in days. I think it's probably going to be the first weekend of Nov. that we'll deliver the monste...UMMM sweeties! :D Saturday Nov. 7th. Hope that'll work into your schedule Meg. Batten down the hatches! :rolleyes: :eek: :D :) ;) :p

kimlovescats
10-27-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
Get ready for trouble on eight legs LOL! :D Vision impaired my a**..those two monkeys are full of mischief from sun-up to sun-down. I just brought some of my huge plants in for the winter, and Gracie & Gabriel are having a blast pulling out my "hens and chicks" plants, and turning them into wonderful toys that trickle dirt out as they're batted all over! :rolleyes: I PMd Leslie, and called her, and have heard nothing back in days. I think it's probably going to be the first weekend of Nov. that we'll deliver the monste...UMMM sweeties! :D Saturday Nov. 7th. Hope that'll work into your schedule Meg. Batten down the hatches! :rolleyes: :eek: :D :) ;) :p

Yippeee... we have a date to look forward to!:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-27-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
Yippeee... we have a date to look forward to!:D

Ditto! :D

Laura's Babies
10-27-2004, 03:53 PM
YIPIEEEEEE! That means I can see the "New Home" pictures before I leave to go back to work!!!!!!!!!! I have been wanting to quietly ask for pictures of those two but hopeing someone else would bring it up first... :D

Ewwww, that would be so much fun having those 2 in the house!!!

catmandu
10-28-2004, 08:51 AM
That is wonderful,taht those two deserving Kittens,are going,to thier New Furr E er Home,where they will receive,all the love,and TLC,that they deserve!