PDA

View Full Version : A guaranteed laugh...

Tonya
10-27-2004, 11:11 AM
I was sitting here feeling sorry for myself when my friend forwarded this on to me. I went from bawling my eyes out to dying with laughter in a matter of seconds. It is hilarious. WARNING: THERE IS FOUL LANGUAGE IN IT!

www.illwillpress.com

Go to the TOONS Link on that top of the page, then select the "Tech Support"

Tonya
10-27-2004, 11:14 AM
The language is really bad on this one, but the Fat-Kins diet is funny too.

ILoveReptiles
10-27-2004, 11:36 AM
Yeah I've seen this site... hilarious! I love the rants, and Jiggly Butt was funny too!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-27-2004, 02:53 PM
O-M-G!!! That is EXACTLY how one of my calls to tech support went! I swear!!! They ask you all these stupid basic questions and when that doesn't work (which I knew it wouldn't because I had already tried them all) they then don't have a clue as to what is wrong.

Too funny! :D :D

off to watch more of them.....

tatsxxx11
10-27-2004, 02:57 PM
I had the same experience as Debbie. I called for help when I first got my computer and sweated bullets when I learned I was going to have to follow directions/interpert techno speak from someone who was sp difficult to understand. I finally realized I was talking to someone in India and was stunned! I annoyed him totally:D:D:D He asked the same silly questions as in the cartoon...is your computer plugged in, is the monitor on, blah blah:D My computer was frozen, and when he told me to manually turn off the tower, and I said I couldn't, he told me "MADAM, THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!" I gave up!!!:D

CathyBogart
10-27-2004, 03:07 PM
I HATE tech support!! GAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Useless, reading from their list of common problems, and then clueless when soneone has an actual problem!!

popcornbird
10-27-2004, 03:09 PM
ROTFLOL!!!!!!! Gosh, those are HILARIOUS!!!! Very funny. :p I loved the fatkins diet one. :o

manda_moo87
10-28-2004, 12:18 AM
HA HA HA HA!!!!!! That's priceless and so true.... ;) :D

QueenScoopalot
10-28-2004, 06:58 AM
Too funny! I stashed the site away for future laughs! :D