PDA

View Full Version : Prayers please

Tonya
10-27-2004, 10:53 AM
Just when my depression and stress had started to lift. I hadn't had a bad migrane in a month and now I have one. My work has put me on a forced leave of absence with no medical benefits. I'd told my doctor and my lawyer that they were threatening to do that. They both told me that there is no way a company would have the nerve to let go of a pregnant person when their doctor is saying they can't work. Well, I guess they do. I'm flipping out right now, I don't know what to do.

DJFyrewolf36
10-27-2004, 11:40 AM
That isn't right. Glad you have a lawyer and a doctor that will fight for you! Geesh, people can be so friggen rude. Things will work out for the best

*Hugs* I'll be praying for you!

AmberLee
10-27-2004, 12:58 PM
Prayers coming for you.

WRR
10-27-2004, 01:03 PM
What kind of Company is it? Did you get some type of contract, read over it carefully... there should be something spelled out in there about situations like this. let me know what it says.

Tonya
10-27-2004, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by WRR
What kind of Company is it? Did you get some type of contract, read over it carefully... there should be something spelled out in there about situations like this. let me know what it says.

It's SBC, Southwestern Bell Communications. There is nothing legal about what they are doing, but they are such a big company that no one ever wants to fight them.