PDA

View Full Version : Litter Champ

K & L
10-27-2004, 09:54 AM
Does anyone have one of these? If so, are you happy with it? I'm thinking of buying one, but would like comments!

http://www.litterchamp.com/feature.html

kimlovescats
10-27-2004, 11:01 AM
LOL.... that works just like Jenna's Diaper Genie!
My thoughts on this though would be, if you've already had to scoop, then just take it on outside! :rolleyes: :D

catnapper
10-27-2004, 11:23 AM
I was wondering when someone would make something like that! There are many days I scoop and then look outside to see miserable weather and think "maaannnn... I've got to run outside to put this in the trash? UGH" That would be convenient to have!

K & L
10-27-2004, 11:26 AM
We have a system with so many cat litter boxes. Kevin lines a large lidded bucket with a garbage bag and when it's full he disposes it. I was thinking this looked better than a bucket!:D

sirrahbed
10-27-2004, 11:27 AM
That looks like a great idea! I am forever scooping, only to discover a tiny hole in the bottom of the bag:rolleyes:

kimlovescats
10-27-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
That looks like a great idea! I am forever scooping, only to discover a tiny hole in the bottom of the bag:rolleyes:

Oh my gosh, YES .... Wal-Mart bags have holes!!! ARGGGG!:rolleyes:

Yeah, Catnapper ... you do have a point about the rainy weather, etc.!!! I guess it would be helpful!;)

Laura's Babies
10-27-2004, 12:45 PM
WHY didn't one of us think of this?

catmandu
10-28-2004, 09:02 AM
Wow,not only dont I have one,but this is the first time,that I ahve ever seen one! Amazing!

Catsnclay
10-28-2004, 02:22 PM
Just got my copy of Cat Fancy and there is an article in there about this!!

They took 3 editors and got their opinions about several different products and the Litter Champ was one of them. It did get good reviews.