PDA

View Full Version : Little Franklin,was a neighbors Cat

catmandu
10-27-2004, 09:19 AM
But he i,back,into the House! He,will be a challenge,but The found Cats,and Iwill try,in the name of Roadblock,and Gem,two strays,that are now Angels!

catmandu
10-27-2004, 09:20 AM
What I meant,to say,was Franklin 2,was dirty,and not allowed,in the house! The Three minute warning,blocked out part,of the message!

Barbara
10-27-2004, 09:58 AM
I wish you good luck with Little Franklin:)

I have a cute story about a kitty who was not allowed in:

My co-worker Gudrun who has 3 cats and a dog herself noticed that some neighbors got a very young kitty "for the children" and poor kitty was NEVER allowed in the house. She would have taken it herself but her own Mona who has a heart disease and has to take daily meds doesn't accept any other cat. She then hides and cannot get her meds in time....

These days another neighbor told her she had met a young cat in her yard who was on her own. This cat showed up regularly and finally that woman took it in and decided to keep it inhouse:D

Gudrun noticed that it was the same kitty who was not allowed in the other house and didn't say a word:D That's not lying, isn't it?

kimlovescats
10-27-2004, 11:02 AM
Wonderful news, Gary. If anyone can bring him around, I know it will be you, my friend!;)

catfamily
10-27-2004, 03:05 PM
Gary good luck with this new challange.Franklin 2 is in the best of hands with you.It's so nice to see them change into happy relaxed cats after some time in a loving home.

QueenScoopalot
10-27-2004, 03:22 PM
I hope I'm not mistaken, but Gary...you took in another tyke from the street? if so YAY! :)

catmandu
10-28-2004, 08:57 AM
I took,in Roscoe,from the street,rehomed him,and then took him back,in when he was too rough,on the nice furnture! And I had Nugget neutered,and he is a bit wild,so he goes in,and out! And is Franklin 2s Pal!

kimlovescats
10-28-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
I took,in Roscoe,from the street,rehomed him,and then took him back,in when he was too rough,on the nice furnture! And I had Nugget neutered,and he is a bit wild,so he goes in,and out! And is Franklin 2s Pal!

You are truly a blessing to the many lucky Found Cats who come your way, Gary!;)