PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning Sissy!!

Daisy and Delilah
10-27-2004, 05:44 AM
Hello you cute little chi girl!! You are so cute!! We love nothing more than a chi girl with "attitude". We love that adorable pose in your picture girlfriend. That crossed paw look is so cool. Our Mom laughs when Daisy does it all the time. It is not hard to tell that you love the camera. We do too!! Wow Sissy!! Sounds like you have a houseful of companions-it must be fun to live at your place!! We think you are one cutie patootie Miss Sissy and congratulations on being our wonderful little DOTD!! Have a happy day and enjoy every day with all the family. Hugs, kisses, treats, and belly rubs all around. We would love to see you on that motorcycle Miss Thang. Remember Sissy, keep on loving your life like we do!!! :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida:cool: :cool:

LHCamry
10-27-2004, 09:43 AM
Sissy.... What a pretty little lady you are. I bet you are spoiled rotten. I would let you be THe Queen if you were mine.
Glad you made DOTD.I got to see you. Have a great life.:) :) :)

pipersmom
10-27-2004, 10:49 AM
Hi little Sissy britches! Your sweet little face warmed my heart this morning.

You look so very pretty with your little pawsies crossed.

Have a love filled day sweetheart!

tatsxxx11
10-27-2004, 10:57 AM
Good Morning, beautiful Princess Sissy! OMG! What a cutie pup you are:) I too just can't resist a girl with spunk and sass:D That darling crossed paw pose of yours just melted my heart! And how I'd love to see a picture of you motoring about town with your Dad, Sissy! I'll bet you have your own little leather biker girl outfit too!:D Your house sure is filled with a wide assortment of furry friends; a home overflowing with smiles, laughter and love, for sure! Sissy, I hope you and your proud Dad and grandparents and furry siblings have a very special day celebrating your well earned "top dog" honors! What a precious little Princess and most deserving Dog of the Day you are. Wear your crown proudly, sweetheart and long and happy life to you:) Hugs and happy tails wags to you Sissy from Sandra, Cody and Star:)

K9soul
10-27-2004, 03:59 PM
Sissy, what a spunky little girl you are. I sure enjoyed your autobiography where you described exactly how you run your household :D. I bet seeing you out motoring with your Dad is the cutest sight ever! You sure look content and who wouldn't be, to be queen of such a wonderful kingdom ;)

Congratulations sweet sassy Sissy :D, on being our very adorable Dog of the Day!

Jax
10-27-2004, 05:21 PM
Sissy - you are just the most gorrrrgeous girl!! :eek: What a beauty you are, all posed so pretty! How cool you get to ride on the bike with your furparent. SISSY ROCKS!!! :cool: :) :D :)

greendoor678
10-27-2004, 05:58 PM
OH SISSY!
What a beautiful portrait! You look so serene and in deep thought!
Congratulations and have a wonderful day!

Jeremy_Se7en
10-28-2004, 04:44 AM
You've brightened up my day, more than anyone ever could.. Oh sweet adorable Sissy! You are pure heaven. :kisses: