PDA

View Full Version : Gracie's first lost tooth!

GraciesMommy
10-26-2004, 07:23 PM
Gracie just lost her first tooth!!!!!!!!!!! I was so hoping that I would be able to save at least one for her book and I got one! I am so excited!! She was sitting in my lap and it must have just fell out and right onto my leg! lol How cool is that??

(I know it may not actually be THE first, but hey, I am saying it is!)http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/pamelagraves/Mvc-001f.jpg

lute
10-26-2004, 07:25 PM
awww.cute! i saved like two of my yorkie's puppy teeth,but they somhow got lost inbetween moves.

dogs_4_me
10-26-2004, 07:39 PM
I saved two of Benji's teeth but after we moved I couldn't find them anymore:(

Gracie is so cute in that picture:p

GraciesMommy
10-26-2004, 07:48 PM
I am glad someone is crazy about this stuff as me! My dh thinks I have lost my mind..lol..I got so excited, he was on the phone and I ran in there to show him. He thought something bad had happened..lol.
I have a little tiny ziplock bag that I think a necklace came in or something...it will be perfect til I get one of those little mini silk bags like I put my skinkids baby teeth in.

Thank you dogs_4_me for the compliment on gracies pic..she says tanky!

Tollers-n-Dobes
10-26-2004, 07:55 PM
Gracie is adoralbe in the picture:D I saved one of Tango's teeth when she was a pup, I saved Echo's too but I lost it somewhere when I moved.

micki76
10-26-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by GraciesMommy
I am glad someone is crazy about this stuff as me! My dh thinks I have lost my mind..lol..I got so excited, he was on the phone and I ran in there to show him. He thought something bad had happened..lol.
I have a little tiny ziplock bag that I think a necklace came in or something...it will be perfect til I get one of those little mini silk bags like I put my skinkids baby teeth in.

Thank you dogs_4_me for the compliment on gracies pic..she says tanky!

No, you're not alone. I have two of Chester's puppy teeth in his puppy box. It's in there along with lots of other stuff from when he was a baby, like his first sweater, collar, pics of his first bath, and his first cat toy. :)

KYS
10-26-2004, 10:15 PM
You are lucky. :D
I still have a baby tooth from my first dog,
but I could never find a baby tooth from Rocky or Sheba. :(

jenfer
10-26-2004, 10:24 PM
I have like 10 teeth from Gigi. haha... :D You are not alone!

FizzGiggs_Mommy
10-27-2004, 07:00 AM
I wish I would have gotten some teef from my trio But I never found any:(

Gracie is such a cutie...I love the wite fur under her chin.

LorraineO
10-27-2004, 12:34 PM
I still have some of Lucys baby teeth,, she would come over and spit them into my hand... lol

lizbud
10-27-2004, 12:56 PM
I save Puppy teeth too.:o One of Buddy's & Smokey's. I'm
waiting patiently for Maggie's. She's got a loose one now &
I'm hoping I find it went it comes out.:D

tatsxxx11
10-27-2004, 02:26 PM
Awww, how sweet! Oh no, you're not alone, Gracie's mom! I waited and waited to find one of Star's baby teeth, but never did:( Then again she's a Lab and probably ate them:rolleyes: :D
Gracie, did the toof fairy make a visit???:) You look so cute, sweet little girl!