PDA

View Full Version : They brutally murdered Miss Witch...

Tonya
10-26-2004, 05:48 PM
Around here, a small Pinata runs about $20. Well, this weekend, in Mexico, I found a 5 foot tall witch pinata for only $7.00. She was a huge hassle, but I was so excited. I carried her all over Mexico that day, banging people in the head with her left and right. Then, we had to put her in the cab of the truck with us. She had to lay across our shoulders from the front of the truck to the back. As you can imagine, that was an uncomfortable and dangerous ride. My vision was quite impaired. Then, we lugged her into the hotel room where she took up space for a few days.

To my dismay, it was storming when it came time to drive home. We had a nine hour drive and there was no way Miss Witch was going to ride up front! So, we drove like an hour out of route searching for a store that sold tarps. We wrapped her up in a tarp and put her in the back of the truck. On the way home, we had to pull over SEVERAL times to resecure her. The tarp kept blowing up. My mom and I got into a huge argument over it because she was insisting that a pinata can get wet and it'll be perfectly fine. I couldn't get it through her thick skull that the pinata would fall apart. My brother was mad at me because he kept having to recover her. We all just wanted to get home. My family was so annoyed with me and my witch, they even offered to buy me a Pinata back at home if I'd just dump her off somewhere.

So....I get home and proudly showed Mike my pinata. I said "You have no idea what I went through to get her home safe!" I showed it off to everyone that came over and they said "WOW! I never saw such a huge pinata! That was worth the trouble!"

Well...:rolleyes: Apparently, Dusty and Roxy thought that I'd brought them home a giant chew toy. I had them in the garage this morning and they ate Miss Witche's face off. Rest in Peace, Miss Witch.

Ah hah...that reminds me of when they murdered my Scarecrow last halloween. I still have the picture:

Dusty says: "Woof woof, we got him mom!"
Roxy says: "Sorry mommy, I thought it was a burgler."

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid86/p83e68126996b3bbbd280555df3dc0773/faae0e7a.jpg

QueenScoopalot
10-26-2004, 05:57 PM
no doubt Miss Witch was mistaken for another intruder. :rolleyes: RIP Witchy. :( P.S what happened to the goodies inside? :confused:

Tonya
10-26-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
no doubt Miss Witch was mistaken for another intruder. :rolleyes: RIP Witchy. :( P.S what happened to the goodies inside? :confused:

I hadn't stuffed her yet. Thank God! I'd have some sick doggies on my hands right now.

pitc9
10-27-2004, 08:02 AM
Silly Dogs... thought you already stuffed it with treats!!! Can her face be saved at all?? If not what about buying a cheap Halloween mask and putting it over her chewed up face so you can still use it!

4 Dog Mother
10-27-2004, 08:10 AM
So sorry that Miss Witch met with such a terrible end especially after all you went through to get her home. Your story on getting her home made me laugh so hard this morning. Thanks!

Sara luvs her Tinky
10-27-2004, 09:26 AM
OH MY GOODNESS!

I can't stop laughing... I can't believe that after all that trouble you went through!!
You are such a good sport!.. Our babies have such perfect choosing in things they want to destroy don't they.

what a funny but sad sad sad story!!;) :D

cloverfdx
10-27-2004, 09:34 AM
Nawtee dogs ;), I hope you can revive poor Miss Witch. LOL i could not help but laugh.

Samantha Puppy
10-27-2004, 09:35 AM
LOL! Great story! I can just see it happening. :D

RIP Miss Witch

Tonya
10-27-2004, 09:55 AM
I am pretty sure that a little reconstructive surgury will save her. She won't be as beautiful as before, but that's ok. Luckily, the dogs didn't swallow her nose, so I am going to reattach it. It'll be much shorter then before though.

QueenScoopalot
10-27-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Tonya
I am pretty sure that a little reconstructive surgury will save her. She won't be as beautiful as before, but that's ok. Luckily, the dogs didn't swallow her nose, so I am going to reattach it. It'll be much shorter then before though. But if your planning on beating Miss Witch with a stick...why do reconstructive surgery? :confused: :D :confused: Add some extra, extra warts, and all will look just fine! ;)

K9soul
10-27-2004, 03:52 PM
Funny story, poor Miss Witch ;). They look so proud of themselves in the scarecrow picture :D

catnapper
10-27-2004, 04:27 PM
LOL! Maybe they were hoping she was filled with doggy treats!?