PDA

View Full Version : It's gravity!

RICHARD
10-26-2004, 04:59 PM
There is nothing worse than falling down.

There is nothing worse than falling down in front of people.

There is nothing worse than falling down in front of a camera.

That said,

Who took the worse fall?

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3104454

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americas/10/21/castro.fall/

This post is not meant to poke fun at any injury, misfortune or misery suffered by the people targeted in this post. It is merely an observation of the miracle of gravity and the ability of the human body to take such punishment, on tape....

Pam
10-26-2004, 05:07 PM
I think everyone else's falls pale when compared to hers. I got weak in the knees just watching the video. :eek: :eek:

tatsxxx11
10-26-2004, 06:10 PM
YOU are SO wicked!!! No, not the Yankees!:p

Oh, that poor skater! I died when I saw the spill she took! She seems to have had a miraculous recovery and it only took 4 hrs of surgery to repair Castro's knee! Gotta give that guy credit. At 80, after 40 plus years as "president' of Cuba, that guy puts the energizer bunny to shame:D

Definitely, the skater took the worst fall of all:( Castro got up and exclaimed, "I'm fine!":rolleyes: Yankees and their fans are in denial:D

tatsxxx11
10-26-2004, 06:14 PM
I can't believe I accidentally voted for the Yankees! OMG, someone PLEASE erase my vote!!! I'm serious!:D

RICHARD
10-26-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
I can't believe I accidentally voted for the Yankees! OMG, someone PLEASE erase my vote!!! I'm serious!:D

That was my only poke at the New York Yankees.

I'll over look your vote....Too bad we're not in Florida!

christa
10-26-2004, 06:20 PM
Ouch!

I have to say, falling sucks!

Me & my husband hadn't been married for longer than a month and I fell out in the parking lot of our townhouse, right in front of him, stumbled across the parking lot . . . I was so embarrassed!

Just call me Grace!

;)

momoffuzzyfaces
10-26-2004, 08:42 PM
As someone who has been known to sprain her ankle while standing still, I vote for falling! ;)