PDA

View Full Version : How to stress momma -- by Edwina

Edwina's Secretary
10-26-2004, 04:31 PM
First thing you do is a little upchuck. Make sure it is where it can easily be found!

Look pathetic when momma does "poor little thing."

Hide. Do not let her know where you are no matter how many times she calls or how many beds she crawls under.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid144/pfd7ebeba3dcd4cd3bdcfac6594a8d445/f67e6bfa.jpg

When she reaches a fever pitch of franticness......

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid144/p715b86bef48d618450d47dbc8271e163/f67e6c01.jpg

Look at her from your hiding place with a haughty yawn.....

Wasn't that fun????:D :p :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-26-2004, 05:05 PM
Oh Edwina, you never cease to amaze me with all your antics. :D

Sara, I know it's harder to see in real life, but if you look close you can see the path Edwina took. The little kitty footprint indents - too adorable. :D

catland
10-26-2004, 06:00 PM
LOL - oh Miss Edwina - you sure do like to give your secretary a scare every now and then.

You must have the same special powers that my Sidney has. I can call and call and he won't appear and I won't know where he is. But if I then leave the room and come back - presto - he's magically there and I have no idea where he came from.;)

QueenScoopalot
10-26-2004, 06:07 PM
The pillows felt good around Madame Edwina's tummy, that's all. ;) Silly girly! :D

catfamily
10-26-2004, 06:20 PM
Oh so cute.Cats know where to go for the most comfortable places.You have a beautiful bedroom.I love the green colors.So very beautiful.

catnapper
10-26-2004, 06:50 PM
LOL! Miss Edwina needed some alone time after her "episode." A girl needs to keep some things private!

I never noticed the little pawprints across the bed til T&P's mom picked them out! too funny!

Laura's Babies
10-26-2004, 06:53 PM
I wonder if they sit there laughing at us when we panic like that, KNOWING they have scared the daylights out of us.....

momoffuzzyfaces
10-26-2004, 08:49 PM
Gosh Miz Edwina, I hope your tummy is all better by now!

My 4 like to play lets hide and drive mommie nuts, too! I think it's a game you are all born knowing how to play!:D

kimlovescats
10-26-2004, 11:31 PM
Awww, Edwina ... well, at least you left her "a little something" behind! :eek: ;)

Barbara
10-27-2004, 02:44 AM
De-materialization is Filou's specialty here:D (He once scared my mom for some hours when she was catsitting).

He is gone- in the fifth dimension if you ask me and just when you are ready to print notes to hang at the trees in the street he materializes in the middle of the carpet with that special yawn:rolleyes:

lynnestankard
10-27-2004, 04:05 AM
He he he Sara - my friend and I were discussing this very subject last nght!! Disappearing Cats!

I can't understand how it's Ketchum - the biggest(!) who disappears completley - I've lost count of the times I've searched high and low - - - then suddenly he's sat in front of me with the 'Who me Mum' look on his cheeky face!!

Lynne

Sara luvs her Tinky
10-27-2004, 06:11 AM
Edwina you are so clever....
You sure know how to raise the "urge to cuddle" scale by hiding when your mommy is looking for you.

silly girl.

all i have to do is shake the pounce treats to find my babies... ;)

Randi
10-27-2004, 06:21 AM
Edwina, I think it's quite fun to have my mom and dad crawling around everywhere to look for me, it's so cool to sit in hiding watching them do that, and they need the exercise! They tend to open all the cupboards first, and then look on the staircase - then the crawling begins. :D I only come out of my hiding when they're about to panic. ;)

Headbumpies from,
Fister

catlover4ever
10-27-2004, 07:16 AM
Oh Edwina, thank you for giving me such a good laugh this morning!! ;)

Logan
10-27-2004, 07:47 AM
You silly girl!!! :) Those "hiding" games throw me for a loop too! I have had several occasions where I was simply frantic with worry about Mimi when I couldn't find her. The most memorable was one morning Helen and I were on the verge of tears because we had not seen her since the previous day. Helen opened up the kitchen cabinet to throw something away, and there she was, locked up in the cabinet!!!! :p

catmandu
10-27-2004, 08:43 AM
HH Edwina,my love,I will try that,when I want my Whiskas Temptations! Although,after BJ,passed away,he realizes that our time,is shoert,and treats,are more plentiful.We miss BJ.JJJ3

ramanth
10-28-2004, 10:58 AM
Edwina, you are such a peach! :D