PDA

View Full Version : RockBite and Prunella PuddinPants

jazzcat
10-26-2004, 01:20 PM
Yep, those are the new nicknames my husband has stuck on our adorable little kittens. So may I introduce,

RockBite
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/t18.jpg

And Prunella PuddinPants
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/t12.jpg

Oh yeah, he also goes around the house singing "Rocky Man" to the tune of Elton John's "Rocket Man". Pretty funny!

:rolleyes: :o :)

RICHARD
10-26-2004, 02:23 PM
DON'T POST CUTE KITTEN PICTURES ANYMORE!!!!

I WANT ONE!!!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!:(

catnapper
10-26-2004, 02:27 PM
Oh no! First those names are terrible... then I have that song in my head!

When I read that he's singing, my first thought was "Rocky-rocky-man, I wanna be a Rocky man" as in the Villiage People's "Macho Man"

QueenScoopalot
10-26-2004, 02:34 PM
ROFLMAO! My husband knicknames some of the ones around here some pretty atrocious names LOL! I got a good chuckle out of Prunella PuddinPants though. :D :D :D

Laura's Babies
10-26-2004, 02:46 PM
I love Pudding pants! ADOREABLE!!

Richard.............:rolleyes:

Barbara
10-26-2004, 03:07 PM
I love Prunella as a name.
Rocky and Prunella- why not?

And Richard- aren't there any kitties around or did Eddie put his veto in against adoption:D

RICHARD
10-26-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Barbara
I love Prunella as a name.
Rocky and Prunella- why not?

And Richard- aren't there any kitties around or did Eddie put his veto in against adoption:D

lololol,
Here in Cah lee fuh nee ah there are no more "prunes".

Only dried plums.....The plum growers decided that prunes were too often associated with old people and constipation.. Hence the new packages of DRIED PLUMS!!!!

Dried Plumella?????

Naw, It doesn't work....

http://www.failuremag.com/arch_business_dried_plums.html
-----------------------

I'd love to have a gray striped cat......

I introduced Ed to my brother's cat Ralphie.......I almost dropped him....I had never heard such a hiss come out of a cat before....you would have thought he saw the devil!!!!:eek: :confused: :rolleyes:

jazzcat
10-26-2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
lololol,
Here in Cah lee fuh nee ah there are no more "prunes".

Only dried plums.....The plum growers decided that prunes were too often associated with old people and constipation.. Hence the new packages of DRIED PLUMS!!!!

Dried Plumella?????

ROTFLOL

Ed might react a little differently to a kitten. Hopefully he wouldn't be like Ripley and be totally freaked out by tiny cats. Ripley looks at me like I'm magic and can make big cats shrink or something.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-26-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
I introduced Ed to my brother's cat Ralphie.......I almost dropped him....I had never heard such a hiss come out of a cat before....you would have thought he saw the devil!!!!:eek: :confused: :rolleyes:

Aaaaahhhh, Richard. Haven't you been around here long enough to know that even the toughest resident cat softens up after a bit? And besides, if Kylie - Eddie's look alike love - can succumb to the charms of little Kloe, don't you think Ed would succumb to a gray striped little brother? I think he would, and like Sara (ES) said with her Eddie, you'll never know until you try!

Now, get up off that computer chair, put your shoes on, give Eddie a big hug and get down to that shelter! :D

Oh, and RockBite and Prunella Puddinpants and just too adorable! I love those names....as nicknames. I really like the original Rocky and Rumor names. The R & R factor. ;) :D

catmandu
10-27-2004, 08:59 AM
Thats funny,as I was thinking,of Rocky Racoon,only changed to Rocky Kitty!

kimlovescats
10-27-2004, 11:09 AM
Oh my gosh Lori!!! Should I dare ask how Rumor turned into Prunella Puddin Pants? :eek: :eek: :D How funny! Sounds like Richard is quite the smitten cat dad these days ... and I LOVE IT!!!!:D