PDA

View Full Version : A message from the dawg

catnapper
10-26-2004, 12:17 PM
Dear Cat Folk,
I am here to file a grievance with all of you! My mommy was quite happy to have two kitties. I on the other hand was lobbying to have two LESS kitties (making me the one and only #1 pet around.) Under your influence, mommy decided to play foster mom to KITTENS (shudder) and she quickly found out that she's a bad foster mom. So now what do I have? Take a look...
http://www.piftails.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10003/normal_all4kitties.JPG
Count 'em... one, two, three, FOUR little kitties in MY bed!

Yes, FOUR kitties. And you know whats else? Those kitties are here to stay! Yes, mom and dad decided to keep the two foster kitties... even strong "we don't need anymore cats" dad caved and was a bad foster parent! I had counted on him to make sure those kittens left.

What am I to do? I am now very low on the cuteness totem pole. I've resorted to wearing accessories to up my cuteness quotient... do ya think its working?
http://www.piftails.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10003/normal_antannae-nicki.JPG

Yours in dogginess,
Nicki

Samantha Puppy
10-26-2004, 12:20 PM
Poor Nicki! You definitely don't need costumes and props to make yourself any more adorable than you already are! Four cats is a bunch for any ol' pup to deal with but just think - there are more to blame your mistakes on! Now your mommy and daddy can't say "Oh the lamp fell, it was Nicki!" 'cause there's only a 20% chance it was!!! Live it up, baby doll! :)

Tummy rubs and face lickies,
Jaime

PS - Congrats to your mommy and daddy on the new additions!

Miranda_Rae
10-26-2004, 12:29 PM
You have four cats now?!? I didn't know that! :eek: Well they certainly are cute! :p Oh Nicki, you are the cutest and only dog, does that make you feel any better? :p ;) Cheer up Nicki...kissies! :D

DJFyrewolf36
10-26-2004, 12:33 PM
Awww poor Nicki! *Pets* to you for having to deal with two more KATZ! People are right though, now you have more cats to blame!

Be careful though, they could blame you for stuff too!

GraciesMommy
10-26-2004, 12:41 PM
I am rollin' here! Nicki you are too cute....don't let them ole kitties move you out...you stand your ground! lol

momoffuzzyfaces
10-26-2004, 12:58 PM
Aw, Nicki!
You look adorable in you alien accesories!
Remember though: you don't need to be top cat because you are all ready the TOP DOG! As long as another canine doesn't join the gang, I think your place is secure!

There are 4 of them but only ONE of you!;)

jazzcat
10-26-2004, 01:11 PM
Nikki,
Disney has sent a message to you.
Power to the pups (http://67.15.70.205/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62385)

catland
10-26-2004, 01:29 PM
Look at the positive side of things -

You can now break anything you want and blame it on the new additions.

:D :p

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-26-2004, 05:15 PM
:D :D

Awwww....Nicki...don't worry, you're still top dog and I think you're the cutest pup around so you shouldn't need to resort to silly accessories to make yourself any cuter.....but they do have a certain "pizzazz" about them. ;) :D :D

jenluckenbach
10-26-2004, 06:04 PM
ROTFLOL!!

Nikki, if I were you, I'd put up a fight until there are at least as many dogs as cats in the house. What do you think??? :D

catnapper
10-26-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
ROTFLOL!!

Nikki, if I were you, I'd put up a fight until there are at least as many dogs as cats in the house. What do you think??? :D

No thank you. That doesn't work either. I am a one-dog dog. At least momm has her wits about her regarding the other dog issue.

Thank you all for your sympathies regarding the number of cats in my home.

Edwina's Secretary
10-26-2004, 07:00 PM
You are the cutest canine of the bunch!

Laura's Babies
10-26-2004, 07:02 PM
That is the cutiest thread I have seen in a long time! I am rolling on the floor!!

christa
10-26-2004, 07:08 PM
Nicki, I LOVE your accessories! They bring out the color of your eyes! You're a beautiful doggie and I'm sure you're still top dog around the house!

You've got a special job to keep all those kitties in line!

Hang in there, Nicki!

kimlovescats
10-26-2004, 11:35 PM
Oh sweet Nikki .... it's not so bad .... you are one very lucky dawg, because you are the one and only, and look at all the lovely fluff you get to cuddle with!!!;)

edit: Note from Gretta and AnnaBelle ...

Nikki, look at it this way ... the more cats, the more kitty caviar in the boxes! :eek: ;)

lynnestankard
10-27-2004, 04:20 AM
He he he he he he he he he he he he

siGNeD

bAGel - KEtcHUm and DAn xxxx

cloverfdx
10-27-2004, 08:18 AM
Be still my heart {{Hugs}} for your sweet Nicki. You poor dog ;), cats are not THAT bad.

LOL very cute. Congrats on the kittens Kim.

trayi52
10-27-2004, 08:34 AM
Ahhh, sweet Nicki, being only one just makes you special and the boss of all those kitties! You are always the cutie in my eyes, sweetie!

Willie:D

catmandu
10-27-2004, 08:37 AM
Dont,be a Dog,in the Manger Nick,those Cats,will help keep you,warm,on those cold nights!