PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone...

DJFyrewolf36
10-26-2004, 11:23 AM
Getting royaly irritated with political ANYTHING?!? Grrrr, the radio has been playing nothing but political satire garbage all morning. This is getting really annoying!
If I hear another "This land is your land" parody Im going to put a baseball bat through the radio!!!
Sigh, Had to vent lol :p

Edit: Now they're doing a Queen satire...thats almost sacreligious in my book. I HATE ELECTION YEARS!!!

Logan
10-26-2004, 11:25 AM
All in the name of "freedom of speech", and in one week, we'll all be able to make our decision, and hopefully not have to endure this constant political mess for a while. :) One thing we do have the power to do it "turn it off", which is the what I've chosen for the next week. I don't want to hear talk radio and I don't want to watch one more advertisement on television. I think we'll be reading more and spending more time outdoors in the great fall weather!!! :)

DJFyrewolf36
10-26-2004, 11:27 AM
LOL Logan, I don't have that choice. Da Boys insist on keeping it on this station...grrr @ work lol

RICHARD
10-26-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Logan
All in the name of "freedom of speech", and in one week, we'll all be able to make our decision, and hopefully not have to endure this constant political mess for a while. :) One thing we do have the power to do it "turn it off", which is the what I've chosen for the next week. I don't want to hear talk radio and I don't want to watch one more advertisement on television. I think we'll be reading more and spending more time outdoors in the great fall weather!!! :)

You forgot the disclaimer...

My name is Logan, and I approve of this message!;)

guster girl
10-26-2004, 11:47 AM
Not me, I don't listen to the radio or tv. :) This is the only place I hear about politics, and, the research I've forced myself to do in the last couple months. But, I haven't seen one TV commercial or heard one thing on the radio. Radio sucks, anyway, I try to avoid it at all costs!

DJFyrewolf36
10-26-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
You forgot the disclaimer...

My name is Logan, and I approve of this message!;)

LMBO Richard, that was perfect timing ;)

Im about ready to boycott radio myself, Guster Girl. :p Ick. They even are doing political crap on internet radio.

Oh and...

Im DJ Fyrewolf and I aprove this message...for now ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
10-26-2004, 12:36 PM
LOL!!! Kansas and Missouri both have several local offices up for grabs too. I'm so sick of hearing " My name is (insertl local irritant here) and I approve of this message!

I've taken to answering the tv back: My name is Connie ... and I don't CARE!!!!

I hope the election is over soon while I am still clinging to a thread of sanity!:D

RICHARD
10-26-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
I've taken to answering the tv back: My name is Connie ... and I don't CARE!!!!

:D

I'd delete this.........Should you ever run for office.......;)

My name is Richard and I approve of this POST!!!!

DJFyrewolf36
10-26-2004, 12:44 PM
LOL Connie, I answered the radio the other day like that, my husband looked at me like I had lost it for sure!

Glad you aproved the Post Richard. It will help when Remus runs for political office :)

momoffuzzyfaces
10-26-2004, 12:50 PM
I'd delete this.........Should you ever run for office.......;)

My name is Richard and I approve of this POST!!!!

If I should EVER run for office, you all have my permission to call the people in the white coats and have me committed!!! I will have lost my mind for sure!

I'm Connie and I approve of this message!!!!

YIKES!!!! YOU ALL ARE WEARING OFF ON ME!!!!
HELP!!!!:eek:

catland
10-26-2004, 01:25 PM
I'm really annoyed at all of the junk mail and the phone calls.

Maresche
10-26-2004, 01:29 PM
I'm getting tired of all the door to door representatives trying to get you to vote for their Presidential candidate. Just last night we had a Republican and a Democrat within 30 min. of each other!

I told them both that all registered voters in the house had already made their decisions regarding who they were voting for and wished them both a good evening.

RICHARD
10-26-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Maresche

I told them both that all registered voters in the house had already made their decisions regarding who they were voting for and wished them both a good evening.

What? No lawn sprinklers???;)

Maresche
10-26-2004, 01:54 PM
We have an old house, so there's no way to turn on the sprinkles from the inside.

Besides, even if it were possible, I think I'd save it for the guy who lets his dog relieve himself in my yard and doesn't clean it up....

Logan
10-26-2004, 02:00 PM
No phone calls, this time around, and no "door to doors", either! I guess I should be grateful! After all, I can turn off the radio and television!!!! LOL!!!!

Logan

snappy
10-26-2004, 02:19 PM
I have taken to listening to some old CD's I haven't listened to in a while. And the MUTE button is a great invention. As for the phone calls and the door to door - If I don't know you right now, I answer the door with both my boys barking their heads off...act like I really can't hear you and shut the door again. And don't call my house if I don't know your telephone number....you will be talking to my answering machine - where I tell you to take my number off your list because I except no phone solicitations! In one week and one day we can all become friends again.......deep breath........I can't wait!

My name is Lee Ann and I approve this posting......:D

RICHARD
10-26-2004, 03:26 PM
One other thing about the disclaimer during the commericals..

My name is George Bush and I approve of this message.

So does that mean that the opposition has to make the same claim???

My name is Anybody But Bush, and I approve of this message?????
:confused: :rolleyes: ;)

DJFyrewolf36
10-26-2004, 04:07 PM
One other thing about the disclaimer during the commericals..

My name is George Bush and I approve of this message.

So does that mean that the opposition has to make the same claim???

My name is Anybody But Bush, and I approve of this message?????
:confused: :rolleyes: ;)

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! You crack me up Richard

My name is Remus and I aprove this message :p lol

RICHARD
10-26-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! You crack me up Richard

My name is Remus and I aprove this message :p lol

Go Remus!

About the Anybody But Bush..

I thought A.B. Bush was George W's brother.......So, If they didn't like GW, why would they vote for Anybody But Bush???:confused: