PDA

View Full Version : Who says dogs & cats can't be friends?

Glacier
10-26-2004, 10:53 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs/friends.jpg
The cat is Onyx. The dog is Pingo. Pingo is my main lead dog. In a major windstorm two weeks ago, her pen was destroyed. It's the only fence I don't have back up yet. Pingo has decided she would much rather be a house dog anyway. She's comfy on the couch and doesn't mind sharing with a cat or 8!

DJFyrewolf36
10-26-2004, 11:00 AM
Awww! How cute! Looks like Pingo is really happy hehe

Great pic, thanks for sharing!

catnapper
10-26-2004, 11:12 AM
I am soooo jealous! I want Nicki to cuddle and sleep with the cats so bad. JEALOUS I tell you! :D

Fox-Gal
10-26-2004, 11:42 AM
Aww, that's so sweet. I always love seeing dogs and cats getting along.

Don't be surprised if one day you see something like this happening. lol
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/Fox-gal/TuffyandDagwood.jpg

sirrahbed
10-26-2004, 11:46 AM
I LOVE dog and cat pictures! ..both yours Glacier and yours, too Fox-gal:)

Barbara
10-26-2004, 03:04 PM
Pingo is adorable. He has the style Onyx hasn't;) Just showing his belly like that:p

Foxgal: I have no idea how these two are called but the washcloth the left person is using certainly is big enough for the right purrson:D

Laura's Babies
10-26-2004, 07:10 PM
My, don't they look comfortable! My daughters dog gets on her bed too, WITH her cat!

catmandu
10-27-2004, 08:55 AM
Cats,and Dogs,can be friends,if the Guardian,lets them,set thier own pace,and introduces them,slowly!In the wild,they are not enemies,they co exist,quite well!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-27-2004, 02:04 PM
Oh oh, after living the good life inside with his new kitty friend, Pingo just might not want to go back outside to be lead dog. He may prefer playing second fiddle to all the kitties instead. ;)

I, too, love seeing the kitty/doggy pics. Fox-Gal, in yours the kitty actually seems to be leaning in to get a better washing. :D

Glacier
10-27-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Oh oh, after living the good life inside with his new kitty friend, Pingo just might not want to go back outside to be lead dog. He may prefer playing second fiddle to all the kitties instead. ;)

LOL! My husband told me yesterday that I had "ruined another sled dog"--but she still wants to pull, she just wants back inside as soon as she's done. I'm ok with that!

Fox-Gal
10-27-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Fox-Gal, in yours the kitty actually seems to be leaning in to get a better washing. :D

He was! :D