PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed...:(

DJFyrewolf36
10-26-2004, 09:48 AM
This isn't all THAT serious but I'm still worried :(

My husband caught this icky stomach bug. He has a messed up digestive system as is so stomach bugs really affect him. He feels so miserable, and it sucks because I can't do much but watch and let it run its course. Its on its last legs I think, but he still can't eat much. He is in a lot of pain too. :( :( I feel sick too, but I think its out of sympathy. Sigh, I wish I could be there for him but I do have to work.

Please pray he gets better soon!

Logan
10-26-2004, 10:09 AM
I will gladly include your husband in my prayers. No problem is too small!!! Hope he will be better soon.

Logan

lizzielou742
10-26-2004, 10:11 AM
Get Well Soon!!

davidpizzica
10-26-2004, 11:24 AM
DJF, any stomach virus is serious. You have my prayers that your husband comes through this!

DJFyrewolf36
10-26-2004, 11:30 AM
I'm just so worried because he has really bad digestive problems natively. He was born with a genetic disorder that makes it hard for him to eat anything. Then, his stepfather abused him in such a way that made his problems worse (gave him an ulcer too).

Sigh, I just talked to him at home (obsesive much lol). He said he was feeling better and was going to try and eat a little. Grrrr, lunch break hurry up and get here!

:( :( :(

snappy
10-26-2004, 02:03 PM
DJF - You are both in our prayers.

heinz57_79
10-26-2004, 02:17 PM
Blech.... :( I know how much a pain in the butt tummy troubles can be. I'm a chronic sufferer myself. Tell the hubby I hope he feels better soon!

QueenScoopalot
10-26-2004, 02:44 PM
There's a lot of stomach flus going around lately. Wishing your hubby gets over it fast (bring home some ginger-ale, and saltines), and hope you don't catch it! :eek: My sixteenth bithday was awful when I had the stomach flu something terrible. :( (Geesh all these years later, I still remember):rolleyes:

Barbara
10-26-2004, 02:56 PM
Stomach flu is one thing. A co-worker of mine had a very tough stomch flu and at the end they found he had a certain bacteria called "helicobacter" which could be tretated by antibiotics. After 8 weeks of stomach flu (!) they cured him within one more week.

Of course your husband's problems sound more complicated and I wish him all the best and that he gets well soon.

puppyluvs
10-26-2004, 03:04 PM
Prayers coming that way !!!!!!!!

DJFyrewolf36
10-26-2004, 03:17 PM
Thank you guys. :) At lunch he seemed a lot better

PT Prayers DO work! Again thanks for the kind words