PDA

View Full Version : My New Vet

catmandu
10-26-2004, 09:20 AM
Is going,to pay a House Call,at The Found Cat Hotel,as it is hard,with my Bad Back,to take them there,and I lost my source,of transport! Wish,me luck,taht I can get,at least half,the Cats,ready,for the New Doctor,and taht he is not short,and bald,like the Toy,that Jan sent!

Laura's Babies
10-26-2004, 09:53 AM
A vet that makes house calls? He must be a great person!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-26-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
,and taht he is not short,and bald,like the Toy,that Jan sent!

:D :D
Too funny, Gary. :D

I'm so glad you found someone who is willing to make house calls. Good luck and let us know how the visit goes. :)

Killearn Kitties
10-26-2004, 11:17 AM
:D I know that toy!! Best of luck for the vet visit!

catnapper
10-26-2004, 11:20 AM
Sounds like a wonderful vet to make house calls! Good luck with the new vet!

Randi
10-26-2004, 12:09 PM
Gary, it's great that your vet will make a house visit. I hope your gang will pass the tests with flying colours! Good luck!! :)

We'll be waiting for updates. ;)

catfamily
10-26-2004, 09:40 PM
Oh Gary,I'm so glad to hear you have a kind Vet to come to your home.I'm so sorry to hear you lost your transportation.I hope you can get to your own doctor OK.The found cats would want you to have fixing up just like them.Good luck with your new vet.And I hope everyone gets a clean bill of health.

kimlovescats
10-26-2004, 11:04 PM
Gary, I hope the new vet is great to your wonderful cats and you both ... and ummmm, that he is tall and has a head full of hair~!!:eek: :D

lynnestankard
10-27-2004, 04:34 AM
Great news Gary - a visiting vet will make life so much easier for you won't it? Bald or with hair!!!!!!

Fingers crossed for very healthy Cat Hotel residents.

Let us know how the visit goes.

Lynne

QueenScoopalot
10-27-2004, 06:20 AM
Hope the new White Coat is purrfect! And by the time Moose the Magnificant is done with the catnip White Coat...it may have hair LOL! If a toy accumulates enough kitty saliva, and is shoved around under enough things...they do grow fur! :D Can't come up with any suggestions for the shortness. :rolleyes: :D

catmandu
10-27-2004, 08:48 AM
Of course,the hard thing,will be,to find a room,where Dr Marcels,can examine ,the Cats! I think,that I will put,the Cats,in thier carriers,and set up,a table,in the Bathroom.

Uniqueviking
10-27-2004, 08:55 AM
That's how I do it too, Catmandu.

"My" vet is also kind enough to do house visits :) ...which is very much appreciated - especially because of Beans' condition. Less stress for her.