PDA

View Full Version : Prayers please

sirrahbed
10-26-2004, 09:16 AM
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62367

For my Cat General friends - please see my post in General - thanks!!
Debbie

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-26-2004, 10:10 AM
I'm so sorry Debbie and Dennis. :( My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family at this difficult time. Even though it might be expected, death is never easy for the survivors. The only consolation is that he will be in a better place with no pain. :(

mina'smomma
10-27-2004, 07:47 AM
I'm sooo sorry Deb. I will keep your family in my prayers and a safe journey to Heaven for Dennis's dad. I'm terribly sorry for the heartache your family is going through.:(

catmandu
10-27-2004, 08:45 AM
We are praying,for your family,and hopefully our Lord,will be merciful,to your Dad!

Uniqueviking
10-27-2004, 08:47 AM
I'm sorry :( My prayers and best wishes to your family.

sirrahbed
10-27-2004, 10:49 AM
There have been many prayers and comments left for Dennis in General and he e-mailed me this morning that he logged on and found them and felt very overwhelmed and uplifted:)
His dad is progressing but alive longer than anyone predicted, considering he has been comatose, unresponsive to pain, kidneys and bowels have shut down, and extremities mottled since the weekend. He has periods of increasing apnea. The hospice nurse does not understand what makes him hold on.
Dennis is doing all that he can to mediate the tension within the family and to help his father pass peacefully - but it is hard and complicated.
Thank you all very much!

Jods
10-27-2004, 11:10 AM
I'm sorry I just saw this now... You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers