PDA

View Full Version : The Big Pet Talk Stories

Barbara
10-26-2004, 07:26 AM
This is something that's in my mind for quite some time but I have not thought it through.

I think we should collect all the links to the VERY IMPORTANT stories here, like

Magoo's story,
Birdie's story,
Bassett's story,
Angel's story,
Tabitha's story,
Fister's story.
(and the dozens I forgot right now)

It is like a treasury of Pet Talk- the stories that had us all together crying and all together hugging each other.

Although I have no idea how to do it- in an ideal world they would be accessible all the time and not just vanish.....

What do you think?

catlover4ever
10-26-2004, 07:37 AM
Not a bad idea at all....maybe Kirsten could put them on her "Pet Talk Web Site"....that way the stories would not disappear? Just a thought.

catmandu
10-26-2004, 08:28 AM
You,could put a book,together Pet Talkers talk! I would send in Found Cat Stories,as each Cat,past and present,has a story,of thier own.

Laura's Babies
10-26-2004, 10:09 AM
I think that is a GREAT idea. I would love to see those stories preserved forever, just so I can read them over and over. Everybody LOVES stories with happy endings.

Randi
10-26-2004, 12:25 PM
Barbara, that's a great idea, and I can think of a few more. ;) ......

Eddie's rescue story
Boots the cat visits the vet
Dear Phred

If non members read these, I'm sure there's a better chance they join PT. :D

DJFyrewolf36
10-26-2004, 12:37 PM
Don't forget the story of the sirrah kittens! :D

I think really if we gathered the adoption stories of many of the cats on here and sent it in for publication, it would really do well!
So many mericles(sp?) have happened on PT even in the short time I've been here!

QueenScoopalot
10-26-2004, 01:29 PM
That's a wonderful idea! Don't forget Emily Rose, and her brother's ordeal. ;) And Lucky (Louie too in a way) also. So many heartwarming tails they should be compiled into "Chicken Soup For The Pettalker's Souls"! :D

aly
10-26-2004, 01:33 PM
I personally think every story is a special one - some are just not as replied to as others on here.

It would be a good idea to make a book. People could individually find and print their favorites and customize their own Pet Talk Book.

Edwina's Secretary
10-26-2004, 04:33 PM
Perhaps a new section....Cat Heartwarmers? (ANd of course....Dog and Pet as well...)

lynnestankard
10-27-2004, 04:30 AM
What a wonderful idea Barbara!! Be prepared to shed tears again!!!

Lynne

jenluckenbach
10-27-2004, 05:34 AM
Not to be a "downer", because I do agree that certain stories are at the root of pet talk's personality, but playing favorites may hurt those who's stories are not picked.