PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Spidey

Barbara
10-26-2004, 02:35 AM
Spidey-boy, you are the cutest laundry I have ever seen. That kind of jungle gym is very appreciated in this household too, especially when there are leaves (=clothes) in the tree ;)

I think your brothers are very happy you keep them on your toes and this is why they give you so many kisses.

I'd like to queue for the kiss line as well, sweet boy:)

Have a wonderful day full of fun and cuddles:D

sasha the cat
10-26-2004, 07:42 AM
CATgratulations Spidey on being named our darling Cat of the Day. You are sooooo cute & playful. What a good idea, using the clothes drying rack as a kittie jungle gym!

Hmmmm! we think your Mom has a very smart doctor...what good advise was given to bring you home to love and spoil. The other kitty kids grew to love you which is fabulous.

Live long, healthy, happy & always cherished by your Mom & the siblings. Homes like yours are what all pets deserve, mew-mew and I'm so thrilled that you live with such a loving meowMom.

Purr-purr kittykisses to you and your brothers & a big smoochy kittykisses and purrs for your Mom. I love humans who love animals.

catmandu
10-26-2004, 08:18 AM
That is a nice picture,of you,Spidey,pratising,to be The Newest Super Hero,in America,Spider Cat! Already,yopu ahve scaled,the dreaded laundry hamper,and tomorrow,look out criminals! Its Spider Cat! TheFound Cats,send a Crime Fighting MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW To Spider Cat,Nemeseis of Cat Abusers,eveerywhere!

Bari_d
10-26-2004, 08:37 AM
Oh, I just love happy cat stories! Spidey, you are, as Barbara says, "cute laundry" for sure! We don't have one of those kitty jungle gyms - maybe we need one! So glad you have such a fun time with your family - be happy, sweet Spidey - it is a pleasure to meet you, our special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

fairlady68
10-26-2004, 10:41 AM
Hello, Spidey, you are demonstrating two of my favorite kitty features...The sweet nose always ready for a loving Eskimo kiss and those fat, soft, luscious, prehensile kitty toes that are so fun to love.

May you hang around a long, long time! Love, nose kisses and cheekie rubs from MARTHA and Julie ("MEE-ow!") the Calico Princess

Jax
10-26-2004, 11:03 AM
Awww, Spidey, what a handsome and talented man you are! What a great pic - capturing you in all your glory and beauty. It was so awesome to meet Spidey!! :) :D :)

Killearn Kitties
10-26-2004, 11:10 AM
Hi Spidey. I'ts great to meet you today. You look as if you have great fun working out in your gym. That is proably why you are in such great shape! Love those back kitty toes clinging on to the bar - very graceful. :D

You obviously have a very clever doctor, Spidey, who knew where the best home for you would be.

I hope your day today is very special, full of cuddling, pouncing and licking, in honour of your Cat of the Day honours! ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
10-26-2004, 12:11 PM
Spidey
What a handsome boy you are!
I give you a 10 for your performance in the Kitty Jungle Gym Olympic event!
Your picture sure brought a big smile :D to my face today!
Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today too!:)

tatsxxx11
10-26-2004, 02:04 PM
Hi there, Spidey man!!! You rival the greatest action hero with your daring acrobatics:D I was half tempted to call you Spider Man; all that's missing is the cape:D I wish I could describe the smile that came over my face when I clicked on your adorable photo:) I'm so happy to learn that such a sweet, gentle lovable furbaby landed in the most loving, fun filled, forvever home,dear Spidey:) I got a warm, mushy feeling when I read how very loved you are by your mom and furry siblings! Who can blame them; you're precious! And kitty kudos to the vet who helped arrange this heavenly match:):):) Congratulations to you adorable Spidey Man, our super duper CAT OF THE DAY! Enjoy your day celeb with your adoring humans and kitty bros, sweetheart:)

Dan Holder
10-26-2004, 02:15 PM
He's a cute one, but it looks like he was on the verge of some pretty undignified positions on his jungle-gym. That must be something to see. Congratulations on a perfect match.

Noli Me Tangere
10-26-2004, 05:15 PM
Hi Sweet Spidey,

What a handsome boy you are and very clever too! My view is a tool is good only if it is multi-functional. I read that you agree with me because you & the other kitties made a plain old laundry rack double as a jungle gym. Such inventiveness!

What a lovely tribute to your Mom; she must have been moved to tears to read your words:

I love my family and my mom is the best in the world. I hope all furry friends can having loving homes like mine.

All pets deserve to have loving homes like yours and hopefully one day humans will be civilized to a degree where that is the norm.

Have a wonderful day being our very special CAT OF THE DAY.

karlyb
10-26-2004, 08:01 PM
Well, aren't you the pretty boy, Spidey! I particularly like orange kitties and you are so cute with your orange and white patches of fur. My kitties used to like to play on the laundry rack too, until they got too fat to balance. Spidey, you are fortunate to have such a loving home with siblings and a mom who love you to pieces. Many years of health and happiness to all of you.

PJSZOO
10-26-2004, 08:49 PM
Spidey, you are quite the acrobat! My Spiderman would be jealous of your exercise equipment!! Orange kitties are just sooo loveable. I'm so glad that you have such a wonderful home with such a great mommy.