PDA

View Full Version : Yay me!

catfancier
10-26-2004, 12:55 AM
I am waiting to get a phone call back from the "Nicest Vet in Wellington" about an interview for one of three jobs at his clinic (or clinics now since he has about 3!).
I haven't met him yet, but everyone who I talk to about him says he's such a nice man, he is so sweet etc. So once I have a day and time I will let you know, and in the meantime lots of positive wishes and prayers for me please!
I've been waiting for a job at a clinic for over 5 months and have had tons of rejections for no good reason, so a bit of good news is much needed. I know that being a VN (vet nurse) is what I want to do with myself - I always feel 'at home' when I'm at a clinic. And I know that I will be a d*mn good VN once I am given the opportunity.

slick
10-26-2004, 01:02 AM
Good luck CF! I just know that they will see the good in you. Canuck prayers on the way, first class flight!!!:)

davidpizzica
10-26-2004, 08:17 AM
Catfancier, here come some BIG Pittsburgh prayers coming your way! I have my fingers crossed and Nikki & Daisy both have their paws crossed!

Logan
10-26-2004, 10:13 AM
Finger, paws and claws crossed for you!!!!! Keep us posted!! :)

catfancier
10-26-2004, 11:59 PM
thanks all - still no news as yet... but I will let you know!

catfancier
10-28-2004, 10:56 PM
Just letting you all know that I have my interview tomorrow afternoon (Saturday) at 4:30pm!! Yay!

It will be interesting - this week I have been on my last block course for my VN course (Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun), and tomorrow we are having a bird handling assessment in which I am bringing my budgies, and my mum is bringing her cockatiels to use. So I will have to run home afterwards with the birds, get myself ready and head out to meet the vet. I'm so excited though! I just really hope I get the job (or a job) from it!

ChrisH
10-29-2004, 09:51 AM
That's great! :) Good Luck for tommorow! :D

catfancier
10-30-2004, 12:00 AM
I had my interview a short while ago, and it went really well (considering I have a cold at the moment too!). So I'm quite excited. The vet said he would get back to me either way over the next couple of days. So fingers crossed!

davidpizzica
10-30-2004, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by catfancier
I had my interview a short while ago, and it went really well (considering I have a cold at the moment too!). So I'm quite excited. The vet said he would get back to me either way over the next couple of days. So fingers crossed! Catfancier, I have my fingers crossed and Nikki and Daisy both have their paws crossed!

flamepony12
10-30-2004, 09:09 AM
All fingers, toes, and paws crossed over here! :D good luck!!! :D