PDA

View Full Version : Is that all they do?

catnapper
10-25-2004, 11:01 PM
It seems that now that my cat count has officially doubled that all I see are sleeping cats! Is that all they do? Sleep?

This shows just how much room hubby and I have left over after the cats claim their territory
http://www.piftails.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10003/normal_Nocturnal-pic.JPG

Harry and Allen are such a purrfect matched set... just look at how they even sleep alike!
http://www.piftails.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10003/normal_sleeping_style.JPG

I swear Abby's smiling here:
http://www.piftails.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10003/normal_Smilie_abby.JPG

Just to prove they don't sleep ALL the time, here's Harry looking perky and handsome!
http://www.piftails.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10003/normal_Handsome%20Harry.JPG

AmberLee
10-25-2004, 11:05 PM
Well, it is incredibly taxing to be that gorgeous all the time, you know...

Laura's Babies
10-25-2004, 11:09 PM
:D :D :D A kitty routine is....

Wake up the slave, early am to feed us.

Play for awhile to work off the meal.

Morning nap.....

Wake up, get in afternoon nap spot and take a long afternoon nap.

Get up about 5 and see what slave is doing, lounge around if slave is not doing something that needs our help.

About 6, SUPPERTIME! Feed us!

Before bedtime nap

Wake up, nibble and beg for treats. Play awhile, then it is BEDTIME! Yawn!!!!

Does this sound about right?

krazyaboutkatz
10-25-2004, 11:13 PM
They all look so cute and really seem to enjoy each others company. That's one big happy cat family.:) I'm so glad to see and hear that you've decided to adopt both kittens.:)

jazzcat
10-25-2004, 11:27 PM
Did I miss something. Is it official? You are keeping Harry too???

catnapper
10-26-2004, 07:53 AM
Yes Lori, Harry is ours furever! :) How could I give that face away?

Our home now has one dog and 4 cats!

christa
10-26-2004, 08:03 AM
So sweet!

That Harry is such a handsome guy! I'm so glad you're keeping him! And I'm so glad that you went with "Abby" . . . always my favorite! ;)

catmandu
10-26-2004, 08:24 AM
In,the wild,Cats,are more active,sleeping,by day,and hunting,by night.But we have eliminated,the need,to hunt,so now they get,to sleep all day!

sirrahbed
10-26-2004, 08:29 AM
Laura: your schedule sounds puurect:)

Kim the kitties are all just adorable!! Two matched sets of bookends!! It also seems like mine sleep allot - guess it is because that having the kittens - I am often looking for them and wanting to watch them play - fact is - I do little else:o

You have a LOVELY family:D

We ARE going to make that Pennsylvania trip I talked about - we are aiming at spring:)

QueenScoopalot
10-26-2004, 08:40 AM
Now that's my idea of a comfortable bed! Nothing beats hot water bottles surrounding you at night...and that non-stop lullaby of purring~~~SWOOOONS~~~Glad that Harry's a furever part of the gang now. Can you bear to foster anymore? :confused: :D :p

Tonya
10-26-2004, 08:51 AM
How sweet! They are always so cuddly!

kimlovescats
10-26-2004, 08:54 AM
Looks like my kind of good night's sleep! Tooooooo sweet!!!:D I'm so happy for you all!!!:D :D

catlover4ever
10-26-2004, 09:18 AM
I guess this is what happens when one goes away for two weeks of vacation....come back to see two more adorable little ones in your home!!! Harry and Abby are absolutely adorable!!!

jazzcat
10-26-2004, 10:55 AM
Yay!!! You're keeping Harry too! I could just hug your neck so I'll ask Jen to do that for me next time she sees you.

Yay, Yay, Yay!!!!!!!!! Did you make an official announcement and I miss it? If not you should so everyone will know.

Fox-Gal
10-26-2004, 11:58 AM
They all look so sweet sleeping.

Around here we say it''s from all the hard work of stretching and then having to turning around to find that better spot.......... they have to take another nap.

Life as a cat.......eat....sleep....change positions....sleep again....... tried again from that nap....change spots..... time to sleep again.......eat again........nap again.

I want that life. :D