PDA

View Full Version : Size comparison of my cats

jazzcat
10-25-2004, 06:01 PM
I thought these pictures on the cat window table in the office showed just how much my kitties vary in size.

I'll go from smallest to largest.

First is Rocky and Rumor.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/j9.jpg

Next is Scout.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/y1.jpg

Then Jazz.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/r13.jpg

And finally my big boy Ripley. That's a lot of cat.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/g12.jpg

rg_girlca
10-25-2004, 06:15 PM
Awwwww look at those two little babies. Soooo cute.

WOW :eek: You can really see how big Ripley is. He hardly fits on the table.

What great pictures to make a comparison in their sizes.:)

I just love Scouts coloring and markings, Jazz is such a black beauty and that Ripley is one gorgeous boy.

Laura's Babies
10-25-2004, 07:17 PM
Wow! Look how they have their heads laid upside down on it! That orangie's markings are awesome!! (Are you sure that last one isn't Magoo?)

wolflady
10-25-2004, 07:24 PM
LOL LOL!! Thanks for the chuckle this afternoon! Ripley certainly IS a lot of cat! :eek: :)

**hugs**

catnapper
10-25-2004, 07:45 PM
I think it'd take all three girls to equal the size of one Ripley! :D

catcrazylady
10-25-2004, 07:46 PM
LOL!!! Look at that Ripley! Good Grief boy you almost need two of those window perches!! That is one thing Ripley and Magoo do not have in common. Magoo is a little bitty squat tank of a boy and Ripley is one big hunk of kitty! I would love to see Magoo and Ripley together...a very bad idea I'm sure:eek:...but I would love to see them together. Magoo really is Ripley's MINI me!

Beautiful babies Lori!!:D

krazyaboutkatz
10-25-2004, 11:28 PM
Great pictures.:) I knew that Ripley was a large cat but now I know just how large.:eek: I also never realised how petite Scout was either.

jazzcat
10-25-2004, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
I also never realised how petite Scout was either.
She is small but apparently doesn't look it in pictures because Debbie was surprised at her size when she visited. The vet says if Scout wasn't so chubby she'd probably only weigh 6 pounds but she's actually 7 1/2 almost 8 pounds. No matter how hard I try she doesn't lose weight and the shelter said she packed it on the months after her spay while stuck in the cage.

Barbara
10-26-2004, 02:37 AM
My sweetest Jazz, you are just the right size for me- a purrfect ten:D

Tigris

Killearn Kitties
10-26-2004, 05:29 AM
Awww, they are all absolutely gorgeous!! Ripley is such a star though!!! Just look at those fluffy paws. He just makes you want to snuggle up with him.:D

catmandu
10-26-2004, 08:34 AM
Soon,they will all be the same size! In the Found Cat Hotel,there are thress Smal Siamese,and then the medium sized Cats,and then Moose,and JJJ3! The Big Guys!

sirrahbed
10-26-2004, 08:40 AM
WOW! Ripley is falling all over that perch! He IS a big boy:D Yes, I WAS very surprised to see how petite Scout is - I guess we never really see her next to anything to really get a feel for her size but she is so dainty and small - so cute!!:D

That is quite a difference between the babies too, isn't it? What are their weights, Lori??

trayi52
10-26-2004, 09:15 AM
Wow, you have stair steps for kitties! They are all just the cutest little ones!

That Ripley is a big fellow! He barely fits on the table! Scout is just so adorable and I do love Scouts coloring.

Those two itty bitty ones, Rumor and Rocky, well, I would love to just sneak around and steal those two!

Willie:)

DJFyrewolf36
10-26-2004, 09:35 AM
Awwwwwwwwww! *passes out from too much cuteness*

:D :D :D

jazzcat
10-26-2004, 10:53 AM
Thanks everyone.

Debbie - here's their weights as of the last weigh in:
Ripley - 18 pounds 6 ounces
Jazz - 9 pounds even
Scout - 7 pounds 9 ounces but I think she may be 8 pounds now
Rocky - 2 pounds 6 ounces
Rumor - 2 pounds 3 ounces

BigCharles
10-26-2004, 03:02 PM
My Lamoni is big (18 pounds) but look at this shot that someone just sent to me the other day (see attached).

Now that is one BIG cat.

Lady's Human
10-26-2004, 11:12 PM
I wish we could get Trillian (a 5 lb cat at best, and that's probably soaking wet) and Pippen (22 lbs at last vet visit) to sit still long enough for a side by side. The only problem is that whenever they get together Pippen tried to give trill a bath, which ends with Trill objecting strenuously.:)

kimlovescats
10-26-2004, 11:30 PM
What great pics, Lori! Such sweet kitties, every one of them! I love that big guy RIpley though ..... *swoon*!!!:D

catfamily
10-27-2004, 04:53 AM
I just love those pictures.The kitties look like they really love hanging close together a lot.Rumor's for looks like Tucker's so much.
I love Ripley's white furry legs.I love them.Jazz is the most purrrfect black cat.Just a beauty.Jazz and my black cat Bowie are the same weight.9 pounds.And Ripley is the same weight as my BIG Colby.I really think Colby looks bigger.But he's 19 pounds.Just ounces bigger than Ripley.:rolleyes: :D ;)