PDA

View Full Version : Paws and Fingers crossed for Pre-School

shutterbug0303
10-25-2004, 04:55 PM
Everyone cross your paws and fingers (and better cross those toes too ;))! Chloe and Sahara start their first night of "Puppy Pre-School"!! We're really excited that the girls will get to be there together, and the lady we are using is really great! I can't wait to see the progress that we make with these girls! Thanks for the thoughts! I'll keep everyone updated :D

Jamieejo85
10-25-2004, 06:15 PM
Can't wait to hear how it goes!! Good luck girls and tons of hugs!! :D :D
Jamie

shutterbug0303
10-25-2004, 08:23 PM
:( Not as great as I could have hoped.... The girls did pretty good considering! Chloe did her commands well. But...when the trainer tried to take her into the middle of the circle to demonstrate, she growled at her!! :eek: That is the main problem with my girl...she is very dependent on her mommy, and is not comfortable with another person! We're going to work real hard on socialization and her general anxiety problem, so hopefully things will look up soon! Sahara was so worried about where Chloe was that she didn't even pay attention to my mom! Treats or anything could not make her stop worrying about Chloe! They both really need socialization work, so that is going to be the main focus while we're in preschool. A lot of fun, and a great chance for Chloe and I to spend some time together working! I'll keep everyone updated as things progress! :D