PDA

View Full Version : To those of you from GreyTalk

shais_mom
10-25-2004, 12:36 PM
I would like to extend a HUGE WELCOME to all of you to our beloved family of PetTalk.
I am glad that you came to check us out albeit under what seems like false pretenses. I am glad you don't believe everything you read over there from 'someone' who has made trouble for us before....
I wish I could have found a greyhound board like what you are from when I had my beloved Greyhound, Shaianne. I did find this wonderful place and these people have become my family....
I don't know the whole circumstances that happened in the racing thread, and I don't wish to go and read the whole thing and bring up bad things again....
But I welcome you all, and hope you choose to stay with us... :)

cloverfdx
10-25-2004, 12:37 PM
Welcome to you all :D.

Kfamr
10-25-2004, 12:40 PM
Staci, you read my mind.
I was going to make a thread like this but hadn't yet.
So many new people have joined it's hard to welcome each and everyone individually so i'd like to give one HUGE
WELCOME!!
to them all! :)

Diane FG
10-25-2004, 12:45 PM
Thanks so much :) I'm glad to be here!

I attached a picture of Fudge and Goods :)

pitc9
10-25-2004, 12:53 PM
WELCOME!!

I'm sure you all will find out what a wonderful place this is!!!:D

GraciesMommy
10-25-2004, 01:00 PM
Welcome~
Happy to have you here and sure have enjoyed the pictureshttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/pamelagraves/memomdad2.gif

trayi52
10-25-2004, 01:02 PM
Welcome! This is truly a great board to be a part of! I love it here and think it is filled with the best people around as you will soon find out for yourself!

Again Welcome!

Willie:)

greysandmoregreys
10-25-2004, 01:59 PM
Thank you all for a warm welcome and also I would like to thank those that have come over to Gt to check us out :)

You all have beautiful pets and glad that we all can share information with one another.

lovemyshiba
10-25-2004, 02:04 PM
You read my mind as well Staci:D

I was away for a couple of days, and come back to see all of these wonderful new members with such beautiful dogs!!!

I'm trying to respond individually to each thread, but I'm posting here as well in case I miss any!!!

Welcome!!!!!

LW_Aussies4me
10-25-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by greysandmoregreys
Thank you all for a warm welcome and also I would like to thank those that have come over to Gt to check us out :)

You all have beautiful pets and glad that we all can share information with one another.
This pretty much summes up what I was going to say too. :D

Miranda_Rae
10-25-2004, 02:08 PM
There certainly have been a lot of people joining lately! :D So WELCOME TO PET TALK!! :D I hope you guys enjoy it (I just know you will ;)).

wolfsoul
10-25-2004, 02:19 PM
Welcome everyone!

I don't have a greyhound, or plan on getting one, but I always love to go on Grey Talk because the threads there are very helpful and interesting. :)

aly
10-25-2004, 02:19 PM
Welcome to all the new members! I am sorry if I have missed your introduction threads. I did reply to some, but I'm sure I missed some as well. It is hard to try to keep up with all of the threads sometimes!

I have enjoyed seeing your pictures and hearing the stories about your babies. I can't wait to get to know you all further.

FizzGiggs_Mommy
10-25-2004, 02:43 PM
I would like to welcome you also...

robinh
10-25-2004, 02:48 PM
WELCOME - WELCOME - WELCOME!! So glad to have you. Your babies are just beautiful. I love their soulfull faces. I've met some wonderful greys and hope to hear more about all of yours.
:D

guster girl
10-25-2004, 03:17 PM
Welcome! I've posted replies on some of the introduction threads, and, have even joined and posted some pictures of my puppy at Grey Talk! I've not said a lot yet, still feeling it out. I'll leave if I don't feel welcome cuz I don't have a greyhound, but, so far, it seems cool. :) All that have joined here seem fantastic, though!

carole
10-25-2004, 03:20 PM
I missed your introduction as well, but would like to extend a very warm welcome to PT, its a wonderful place to stop by for a chat, a laugh, a strong debate, advice, you name it we got it here.

So come on by and see us often , we would love to get to know you all better.:)

MomoftheFuzzy
10-25-2004, 03:32 PM
Thanks to everyone who expressed warm welcomes. I just joined today and I am owned by two greyhounds, Gino and Speck. I'm glad to be here -- I can be found under the same name on Greytalk so I'm never unreachable. I am not one to post harshly or hide from my posts. I just look forward to talking about my hounds. That is what we're all here for, after all, isn't it? For the love of doG? :)

Love Greyhounds
10-25-2004, 03:40 PM
Thanks for the kind welcome. :)

BitsyNaceyDog
10-25-2004, 03:48 PM
Welcome All!!! I too have tried to respond to all the welcome threads, but know I've missed some.

Tollers-n-Dobes
10-25-2004, 03:49 PM
WELCOME TO PT!

Becki
10-25-2004, 03:56 PM
Thank you!!

ParNone
10-25-2004, 04:25 PM
I've been going from thread to thread looking at the Greyhounds. Gorgeous dogs everybody! I've heard Greys are quiet, so my next dog may have to be a Grey or Whippet to counter balance my talkative Collies. ;) Welcome to PT y'all!

Par...

Cincy'sMom
10-25-2004, 04:51 PM
i too have been trying to keep up with all out new greyhound members (and failing I'm sure!)
Regardless of how you found us, we are glad you are here! You all have beautiful dogs and I am loving all the pictures!! The rest of us have our work cut out to keep up!!

Welcome to you all!!

Miss Meow
10-25-2004, 05:02 PM
I love greyhounds, and all the introductions and photos have been wonderful :)

Welcome to you all and I hope you find a place here to call your own!

CamCamPup33
10-25-2004, 05:14 PM
A warm welcome to you all! :D

zaylagrey
10-25-2004, 05:22 PM
:) Thank you for the welcome, and Par..Idon't know about other Grey's but mine definitely lets people know they're there when someone knocks or rings the bell. Our knew girl Isabell was quiet when we got her, but she learned fast how to bark from her sis.LOL

Tweety_Pie
10-25-2004, 05:24 PM
:DWELCOME:D TO PT ALL OF YOU!!!

Cookiebaker
10-25-2004, 07:33 PM
Welcome to Pettalk! I can't wait to hear about your beautiful dogs, and hope you stick around!!! :)

LW_Aussies4me
10-25-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by guster girl
I'll leave if I don't feel welcome cuz I don't have a greyhound, but, so far, it seems cool. :) All that have joined here seem fantastic, though!
If GT holds up to what I know it is you'll surely feel welcome! There are many members there without Greyhounds! Including me! We've fostered Grey's before, but the closest thing we have to a Greyhound right now is a Lurcher. :) And my Aussie's and our families poodles aren't exactly 'hound-like' hehe
I haven't seen your posts there but I'll take a look...I'm Am_04 there.

guster girl
10-25-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by LW_Aussies4me
If GT holds up to what I know it is you'll surely feel welcome! There are many members there without Greyhounds! Including me! We've fostered Grey's before, but the closest thing we have to a Greyhound right now is a Lurcher. :) And my Aussie's and our families poodles aren't exactly 'hound-like' hehe
I haven't seen your posts there but I'll take a look...I'm Am_04 there.

I posted an introductory thread for myself when I first signed up. I think I've only posted on a couple threads other than that. :) I'm guster girl in there, too. :)

anna_66
10-25-2004, 09:51 PM
I may be a little late in replying but WELCOME!

I too have been looking at all the wonderful grey pictures and they all have made me smile:D

Hope you all stick around!

Anna

sherpayluvsgreys
10-26-2004, 11:58 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome! I look forward to hanging around and showing off my babies as well!

Here are my greys Marlin and Noni. Plus, as an added bonus, Gracie, my Boston!
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4d737b3127cceb6eea17860020000001610
I hate they are behind the fence, but it was a rare moment of them all standing side by side!

K9soul
10-26-2004, 03:46 PM
Even behind the fence, that's an adorable pic!

Welcome to PT to anyone I may have missed!

prechrswife
10-27-2004, 08:12 PM
Welcome to everyone! I've been busy lately, so I've only been on PT sporadically. I have a greyhound "nephew", Drake, but our dogs are on the other end of the hound spectrum--bassets.:)