PDA

View Full Version : bnormal?

Miranda_Rae
10-25-2004, 12:31 PM
Since I have been lurking here for about 2 years I got to read posts from people. I've noticed for quite some time that bnormal isn't here anymore. I was just curious as to why? :confused: If I remember correctly I don't remember a big controversy surrounding him. Just curious. :rolleyes:

aly
10-25-2004, 01:14 PM
Sometimes people just get busy and forget to check the board for awhile. When we notice, we usually contact the person to be sure they are okay. They almost always are perfectly okay, just busy!

Maybe someone will contact him and see that he's alright.

Miranda_Rae
10-25-2004, 01:24 PM
His last post was 08-07-2003....and his status is "gone". I don't know. I was just curious as to what happened. Cause I know some people have left the board for reasons, and others have been asked to leave (I think). So I was just curious. :)

Karen
10-25-2004, 01:25 PM
He wasn't feeling particularly well, and so bowed out for a while. Not knowing the specifics of his ill helth, I had not "bugged" him into coming back.

Miranda_Rae
10-25-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Karen
He wasn't feeling particularly well, and so bowed out for a while. Not knowing the specifics of his ill helth, I had not "bugged" him into coming back.

Aww...I hope he is feeling better and I wish he would come back. :( I miss reading his posts. :)

Cincy'sMom
10-25-2004, 04:57 PM
I had hoped maybe bnormal would be back by now. We had the chance to meet him, his wife and two beatiful Dobies at the Dog Park last year. Hopefully his health has improved and he will stop back soon.

Kfamr
10-25-2004, 05:03 PM
I had no idea he wasn't feeling well and had wondered where he had been as well. :(

It was a joy to meet him, wifey, and beautiful kids. Hope all is well for them!

Miranda_Rae
10-25-2004, 05:13 PM
Karen,

I hope this isn't too much to ask, but since he doesn't want to receive any e-mails maybe you could e-mail him for us and just ask him how he is doing? :)

wolf_Q
10-25-2004, 10:19 PM
I also wonderered about him. I hope he decides to return!