PDA

View Full Version : Gizmo

LorraineO
10-25-2004, 05:21 AM
Congrats on being our DOTD.. I love those eyes!!!!

LHCamry
10-25-2004, 08:33 AM
Gizmo..... What a handsome little fellow you are. I bet you are spoiled rotten. You would be if you were mine. Glad you made DOTD. I got to see you. Have a great life.:) :) :)

Queen of Poop
10-25-2004, 08:47 AM
What a beauty!!!

pipersmom
10-25-2004, 09:56 AM
Gizmo--what a gorgeous little guy you are! I'd love to pick you up and shower you in kisses!

Have a happy day sweetie!

jackiesdaisy
10-25-2004, 10:33 AM
Gizmo, what a handsome fellow you are and it sounds like you have a wonderful life, keeping the horses in line and playing with
the kids. Congratulations dear, sweet Gizmo Our Very Best Dog Of The Day.
Jackie, Daisy and Perry

Jax
10-25-2004, 11:15 AM
What a cool little pup you are Gizmo! :cool: You look like you're having a blast on the farm with your loving family. We adore your amazing beauty! GO GIZMO! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
10-25-2004, 11:15 AM
Greetings darling Gizmo!!! I'm with your Mom...Welsh Corgis are the best! What little dynamos:D And you dear Gizmo are one fine amabassador of your breed; and SO handsome too. I love your beautiful eyes and perky ears:) What fun you must have romping around with the horses, your doggie buds and little skin siblings:) That's one lucky bunch, having such a sweet and playful pup to make their days complete!!! Gizmo, you're one most precious, very deserving Dog of the Day honoree and it was a pleasure meeting you:) Have a fabulous day of fun and celebration with your wonderful family, sweetheart:) Hugs and happy tail wags to you adorable Gizmo!!!

KYS
10-25-2004, 09:32 PM
Gizmo was a hansome boy you are and I love
your name.
Congratulations!