PDA

View Full Version : My heavenly kitty bed!!!

sirrahbed
10-24-2004, 10:30 AM
Finally!! My idea of heaven which is a bed full of cats:D Dennis took these pictures last night - how many cats can you find?? I am not even on MY side of the bed because I could not disturb Dylan and Eliot could I?:eek:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/5catbed6.jpg
Does this help? oops - Lizzie moved!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/5catbed5.jpg
These are the easy ones...see Robbie's spots between the pillows?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/5catbed2.jpg
Look over here!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/5catbed.jpg
All FIVE are with Meowmie! BLISS!!! :D

Laura's Babies
10-24-2004, 11:20 AM
What we need is a chart for how many kitties = what size a bed we need.. I recently went from a single to a double size for FOUR, silly me....thinking that would be room enough?.. Looks like you got a queen or king and still don't have enough room. I got tired of having to sleep in the upper half of my bed with my legs drawn up....at least I can stretch my legs out in the double bed.

gini
10-24-2004, 11:56 AM
Deb, I can appreciate how you feel. When I went to bed last night I had all three of the orangies moving around finding their perfect spot for the night, and it occurred to me that this was pure heaven as I petted them all.

Rascal always makes sure that he has the prime spot.....closest to my face.

And when I am in bed, it seems to be the only time that I can pet Emma.

kimlovescats
10-24-2004, 11:58 AM
*Heaven, She's in Heaven* :D :D :D

NoahsMommy
10-24-2004, 12:24 PM
Awww!! Look at those sweet little dears, sharing their bed with meowmie. :)

Looks like heaven to me!

catmandu
10-24-2004, 12:27 PM
That,is what the Main Bed,at the Found Cat Hotel looks like,me,on one side,and The Cats,on the other! That is a great photo!

rg_girlca
10-24-2004, 01:42 PM
Oh Debbie, I bet even when you fall asleep you are still smiling from ear to ear. Heaven is right.
Can't get any better, can it.

That's a hoot that Robbie and Lizzie even have their own little bed between your pillows. A little spoiled are they....:D

Great pictures.:) I also noticed that in each picture, Robbie hasn't changed his position at all. Talk about one tired little boy.

BCBlondie
10-24-2004, 01:45 PM
Awwwww :D

sirrahbed
10-24-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by rg_girlca
That's a hoot that Robbie and Lizzie even have their own little bed between your pillows. A little spoiled are they....:D

Oh yeah, they are spoiled! But the between the pillow set-up was also to protect a bit of our sleep, too. (notice a pillow behind them as well?) Both babies like to snuggle up around our face and neck and lil Robbie kept falling down between the mattress and headboard!:eek: The carpet condom helps to contain the wandering a bit and we can then move them both to the foot after they have fallen good and asleep:D

jazzcat
10-24-2004, 05:49 PM
Awww! I like the kitty bed in your bed idea. Might have to try that for R&R.

sirrahbed
10-24-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Awww! I like the kitty bed in your bed idea. Might have to try that for R&R.
Lori - I wondered about this for you as well - thinking maybe Scout would be less intimidated if Rocky and Rumor were "contained" in this way. Might be worth a try. Emily doesn't seem to mind them in the condom at all which is really a surprise and a relief. Scout sleeps on the outside too, right? Might work!;)

QueenScoopalot
10-25-2004, 07:06 PM
You look like you're in total bliss! Love how Robbie & Lizzie have to be as close to your head as possible, or at least a secure 'distance' from their meowmie. :D I love a bedfull of kitties on a cold winter night! :)

catcrazylady
10-25-2004, 08:04 PM
LOL! That is soooooooo sweet and adorable!! I guess Dennis had to sleep on the couch huh?;) :D :D :D

krazyaboutkatz
10-25-2004, 11:35 PM
This looks like heaven to me too.:) I'm glad to see that all 4 furkids are willing to share the same bed.:)

catlover4ever
10-26-2004, 07:19 AM
I would have to agree...you sure do have yourself a little piece of Heaven!!!!

catfamily
10-26-2004, 08:12 AM
OMG I'm still laughing Debbie.Accually made my stitches hurt.I just love you're comfortable bedroom and look at your cats.They are so lucky.Fluffy blankets and sheets everywhere.And look...you have a cat bed on you're bed.I'm smiling so much it hurts.Really funny.I have to save this one.This is great.That's just the way I love to have it too.
:D :) :D

sirrahbed
10-26-2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
This looks like heaven to me too.:) I'm glad to see that all 4 furkids are willing to share the same bed.:)
uh-uh Tracy...that would be FIVE furkids:D :p Yup, and they were all there again last night.

Carla and everyone: thanks for your fun comments! I AM in heaven and LOVE my bed. No wonder I stay in pj's and live back here:D