PDA

View Full Version : Purrrrrrrfect Pique!!

Bari_d
10-24-2004, 08:14 AM
Pique, it sounds as if you have found a loving, fun home! It was fun reading your write-up this morning. You have such a sweet face and it is nice that you and your friend get along so well now! Catgratulations on being honored as today's Cat of the Day, you are indeed a special girl!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

gini
10-24-2004, 11:45 AM
Pique, aren't you the lovliest lady visiting us all of the way from Brasil!

It was fun reading your story and I hope that you and your friend have a long and happy life together.

dogs_4_me
10-24-2004, 12:09 PM
Good morning Pique! Glad to here you and your friend are getting along now! Congratulations on been the cat of the day. I know you will get lots of hugs, kisses, and treats today!

catmandu
10-24-2004, 12:25 PM
Greeting ,puuurfect Pique,from all,of us,at The Found at Hotel.and you really,are a Good Cat,and know,just where the best place,in the house,to sllep,is1We prefer the TV,the big Console,that our dad,has! a Big Peeky MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Purrfect Pique,COTD!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-24-2004, 12:38 PM
Pique
How beautiful you are!
I so enjoyed seeing your wonderful picture this morning!
You must be a very determined feline, to still manage to hunt while living in an apartment!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

Jax
10-24-2004, 01:28 PM
Awww, what a cutie! You look like the wise kitty of the house - calm and serene and well, just gorgeous!! YEAH PIQUE!! :) :D :)

Jeremy_Se7en
10-24-2004, 01:34 PM
It is so wonderful to see you this great day, Pique. You're so lovely and heart warming. thank you.

tatsxxx11
10-24-2004, 01:48 PM
What a fabulous feline you are, beautiful Pique! That's a lovely photo your human shares with us!:)
You certainly make the most of apartment living, don't you, Pique:D I just hope that bat you caught wasn't flying around inside the house!:eek: I too hope by now you and your kitty sibling have become best of buds:) I was so relived to read she finally found her way home too! Many thanks to your human for giving two such deserving kitty such a wonderful life:)
Congratulations to you beautiful Pique, we honored to have you as our very special Sunday Cat of the Day! Enjoy your well earned day on center stage with your human and kitty sib, sweetheart! Hugs and purrrs to you from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver:)

AvaJoy
10-24-2004, 07:11 PM
Pique, how interesting that you are friendly to most visitors except the cleaning lady . . . could you be trying to tell your human something about her that has not yet been understood? :eek:

Happy hunting, pretty girl, keep on talking until your message gets through and congrats on being our beautiful COTD!:)

Dan Holder
10-24-2004, 08:08 PM
A Tabby from Brazil. And it sounds like the cleaning lady's vacuum cleaner makes the same noise as the ones here. Guess "Pique" rhymes with "sweetie", since she is loving to everyone else. Now the first kitty has company, and Pique has a great home. Worked out really well. Congratulations.

karlyb
10-24-2004, 09:56 PM
Pique, you are perfectly beautiful! You look enough like my Macy to be sisters. And guess what? She also likes to sit on top of the computer monitor and loves to hunt. It was almost lucky that the other kitty took a little vacation so you could be adopted into the family. I'm glad you kitties are friends now. Pique, you are a great COTD. Many years of health and happiness to you and your loving family in Brazil.

lisalee
10-24-2004, 10:45 PM
Pique you are such a beautiful girl! I would love to give you a big hug and kiss! :)

sasha the cat
10-24-2004, 11:25 PM
You are an absolute love and very, very pretty too. CATgrats on being selected our Cat of the Day.

Live long & healthy, happy and cherished sweet Pique.