PDA

View Full Version : SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy!!!! Going to L.A.!

luckies4me
10-24-2004, 01:33 AM
w00t w00t! I am so excited! I am going back to California this Tuesday and I just found out today that I get to take Freckles with me! This is so exciting because I get to show her off to family and friends. I'll be in L.A. so if anyone wants to go to the dog park or anything let me know~ :D Oh and I pick Freckles up from foster care tomorrow so I should have TONS of pics! weeee! :D

binka_nugget
10-24-2004, 01:39 AM
That's great Cass! Have fun! :D

HoRsELUvR
10-24-2004, 09:37 AM
That's awesome!Have a great time with Freckles!:D

trayi52
10-24-2004, 10:25 AM
That is great news, Cass! Have lots of fun, and take lots of pictures!

Willie:D

KYS
10-24-2004, 10:48 AM
Have a wonderfull safe trip trip. :)

luckies4me
10-24-2004, 12:04 PM
Thanks everyone! Willie, I will most definitely be taking TONS of pictures! :D Does anyone know if hospitals allow persons to bring their dogs into the visiting rooms? I'd love to show Freckles to my dad and he loves dogs. I know it would help him some. I am sure it would take his mind off of things. Or perhaps I can just take him in his wheel chair outside. I'm just trying to think of ways he can see her. I know it will help.

I do have to say driving through the mountains scares me a little. I'm a big wimp! :p But at least the Freck Meister will be keeping me company. Naughty girl............she chewed through a phone wire the other day.

:eek:

GoldenRetrLuver
10-24-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me
Does anyone know if hospitals allow persons to bring their dogs into the visiting rooms?

If I'm not mistaken, I think only dogs who've passed the CGC test are allowed in hospitals..

You're going to be near me! Unfortunately, we're going to be very busy this week. Have a fun, safe trip! :)

luckies4me
10-24-2004, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
If I'm not mistaken, I think only dogs who've passed the CGC test are allowed in hospitals..

You're going to be near me! Unfortunately, we're going to be very busy this week. Have a fun, safe trip! :)

Hrmm well I will be there for a few weeks at least, so we should get together and take the doggies to the park! :D