PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Becki
10-23-2004, 11:08 PM
Hello,

My name is Becki and I am another that found your board through GT. My id there is no_cover.

We have four pups:
McTavish 10 yo Westie
Murphy 12 yo Scottie
Max indeteminate age greyhound cross
Axel 2yo Grey

We also have three cats, all ordinary barn cats caught early and quite domesticated ;)
Pork Chop 5yo male
Velcro 2yo male
Maggie 1 yo female

Finally, we have four rats, all of whom came from a feeder breeder. One of them was a former brood mama and the other three are her great grand daughters.
Hooded, who is now five
Ebony
Ivory
Mary
The last three are all littermates and the girls are nine months old

http://www.starpoint.net/~dave/pets/thegang.jpg

Our boys, from left to right: Max, Axel, McTavish, and shy Murphy hiding behind McT

K9soul
10-23-2004, 11:13 PM
What a lovely family you have there :) A very warm welcome to Pet Talk! I'm glad you decided to stop in and tell us about your furry family :) I bet you turn a lot of heads when you walk all the pups!

LW_Aussies4me
10-23-2004, 11:17 PM
Welcome Becki I just joined here today too. I'm Am_04 on Greytalk.

Becki
10-23-2004, 11:17 PM
Since we have such a variety in sizes, when we walk them all together, we get quite a few looks like this :eek: :eek: :eek: Usually, one of us has the two big boys and the other has the two little boys. If we are doing serious walking, the little ones stay home. They are starting to feel their age and can't make the long hikes Max and Axel prefer.

Thanks for the welcome! :)

Becki
10-23-2004, 11:18 PM
Hi!

MariaM
10-23-2004, 11:20 PM
Welcome to PetTalk! I am Maria and am owned by Major, who you can see in my siggy!:D Your family looks and sounds wonderful!

slick
10-23-2004, 11:37 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Becki!! So glad to see you here. My name is Vickie but I prefer to be called Slick. I'm owned by two kitties; Max (11 yr old Persian) and Speckles (17 yr old Tabby). I just love the pic of your pups and would love to see pics of the kitties and ratties.

:D :D I have a friend with a cat named Pork Chop and I thought she was the only one. LOL

GoldenRetrLuver
10-23-2004, 11:44 PM
Hello! :) Gorgeous pups you have there. I'm a big fan of Greyhounds.

My name is Julie and I'm owned by the two dogs you can see in my signature below. Molly is my 3 y/o Sable and White Rough Collie, and Daisy is my 2 y/o Golden Retriever. I'm also owned by two cockatiels named Piper and Pumpkin, two cats named Angel and Dillian, a hamster named Neko and six desert tortoises!

Hope you stick around! It's a great board!

wolf_Q
10-24-2004, 12:34 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Your pets are gorgeous! :)

molucass
10-24-2004, 01:16 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!

My name is Cori.
My 3 furkids and I live in Texas. I am owned my 3 dogs. Bandit (A Pit bull/boston terrier mix), Annie (1/2 dachshund, 1/2 pug), and Bailee (3/4 dachshund, 1/4 pug)!

I currently live with my mom and she has 1 dog named Molly, and 3 cats named Lilly, Lucy & Angel.

Your dogs are so cute!

Kfamr
10-24-2004, 01:53 AM
Hello! Welcome! :)

My name is Kay Ann, or Kay - whichever is fine. :)
I'm mother and slave to three very special mutts, Simba Nala and Kiara.

A little about them:

Simba is my angel, he's a soon to be 7 year old German Shepherd/Pit Bull mix.

Nala is my goofball, she's a 1 year old Lab/? mix.

Kiara is my little girl, she's a 6-7 month old Rottie/? mix.

I hope you enjoy PT as much as I do! :)

manda99
10-24-2004, 05:39 AM
Welcome! I love pet rats. [Unfortunately] I recently moved to NYC where they don't think of rats in that way... I say "NO! pet rats aren't like subway/sewer rats!" but my boyfriend doesn't agree...

Anyway, nice to have you around :)

-manda

GraciesMommy
10-24-2004, 07:27 AM
Hi there and welcome to PT..

My baby is Gracie. She is 5 months old Monday, a yorkie poo and my sweetheart~

We live in the great state of Texas.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/pamelagraves/redbow.jpg

swimma253
10-24-2004, 07:37 AM
welcome to PT! Im Carly and Im owned by a Alaskan Husky, Meeka, and A Guinea Pig, Rodney! :D

My grandmother also has a scottie named Luci! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v41/swimma253/Dogs/Mvc-023s.jpg

All your pups are verycute!

Carly

Cincy'sMom
10-24-2004, 08:00 AM
Welcome to PT. Your dogs are beautiful!

I also get the same :eek: look when I walk my 3...two labsmixes and a dal mix. So many people say " I can't even handle my one!"

Looking forward to more pics of your crew!

manda99
10-24-2004, 08:02 AM
Oh, how could I have missed that before! A cat named Pork Chop. I lived with a Pork Chop who ultimately fathered my dog. I love that name :)

i've attched PC and smokey as a pup.

sammy101
10-24-2004, 09:19 AM
Hey!Welcome to Pet Talk! im sam and im currently owned my 1 dog and a cat.We are thinking about getting a puppy,so ill let you know by next week if we are;) lol.

Kodie is 15 months,we think he's a lab/rottweiler/hound mix.he might have some pit in him though,but i dont know??:rolleyes: lol
ive attatched a picture of him for you!:p

micki76
10-24-2004, 09:27 AM
Welcome to the board! What beautiful pups you have! McTavish certianly caught my eye. I have a weak spot for Westies. I miss my little RB boy every day.

Velcro, LOL! :D

DogLover9501
10-24-2004, 09:51 AM
Welcome to PT!

Sounds like you have a great bunch of pets, your dogs are beautiful!

I'm Robyn and I'm owned by the 3 dogs and 2 cats in my signature :)

Welcome again!

KYS
10-24-2004, 10:21 AM
A very warm welcome to Pet Talk. :)

karen

trayi52
10-24-2004, 10:38 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Becki!

My name is Willie Sue, and I am owned by all the guys you see in my siggy.

Again, I want to welcome you to Pet Talk, you will love it here!

Willie:)

Desert Arabian
10-24-2004, 03:40 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!! Your dog are adorable! Post more pictures when you get the chance.

My name is Laura and I am owned by 2 cats, 2 rats, and 2 rabbits- you can see their pictures below in my signature.

You have a rat that is 5 years old? That is amazing, rats usually never make it to 3 years old! You have to post a picture of this fella!

Becki
10-24-2004, 09:20 PM
I will have to have DH upload one to the site. Hooded's nickname is Energizer, she just keeps going and going and going. When she arrived here a year and a half ago, we were told she was three and a half and already had exceeded her expected life span. We figured she would be here four to six weeks and she is still here.

Kater
10-24-2004, 09:58 PM
WELCOME TO PET TALK, BECKI! :D
You have four very handsome doggies there! We'd love to see pictures of the rest of your furfamily too!

I hope you will enjoy Pet Talk as much as I do! :D

Aspen and Misty
10-24-2004, 10:06 PM
Welcome!

My name is Ashley and I'm owned by..

Dog's - Connor, Chow/Golden mix. and Nova, Chinook mix.

Cat's - Buddy, A lovly Orangie and Misty, a Lovly former barn cat

Rabbit's - Julian, Holland Lop and Jaxom, Mini Rex

Rat's - Brook, Tundra, Lillian and Butternutt

Also, I rescue animals and we currently have 2 Rabbits, Golly a Dutch Mix and Molly and NZW mix.

I also have a Foster dog named Breeze who is a foster for Paws with a Cause and is going to be Service Dog when she grows up!

Ashley

Dogz
10-24-2004, 10:21 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Becki!! :)

My name is Emma, and I am owned by six fur & feathered kids - Soda, Cracker, Digger, Otis, Chubby, & Prince.

Soda is a Whiteface Pied Pearl cockatiel. His mate, Cracker, is a Pied Pearl tiel.

Digger is my 12 year-old black Labrador Retriever.

Chubby is a soon 7 year-old yellow Labrador Retriever.

Otis is a 6 year-old fawn Pug.

Prince is a 2 year-old Samoyed.

I am sure you will love it here; I hope to see more of your furries!!

LuvmyPapillons
10-24-2004, 11:05 PM
Welcome! I am new also...don't have a siggie yet. I am owned by 3 Papillons and a huge GSD/Malamute/wolf...a Chi/Cattle dog;) can't believe either but it did happen! lol
It's nice to meet you!
See ya around,Victoria

LorraineO
10-25-2004, 09:00 AM
welcome to PT,,, your Murphy reminds me of my late MacDuff,,, he was a black purebred scottie,, I will scan his pic and post for you!!

all your babies are gorgeous!!!

My furry babies are
LucyBelle 2 yrs old Dobie Am Staff cross
Merlin 4 1/2 months old Mystery mix

aly
10-25-2004, 10:10 AM
Welcome to PT! Your dogs are absolutely precious! Love the picture!

My name is Alyson, but I also go by Aly. I have 2 dogs and 2 cats of my own, plus 6 foster cats and a foster dog at the moment. They are all the light of my life!

Look forward to hearing more from you.

jazzcat
10-25-2004, 01:39 PM
Hi and Welcome to PT!!

Your dogs are gorgeous!!!

lovemyshiba
10-25-2004, 02:12 PM
Welcome!!!!

Your dogs are beautiful!!

I am owned by 4 of the furry variety--Kito, a shiba inu; Abbey, a beagle mix; Riley, a lab mix; and Jada, a rottie.

Miranda_Rae
10-25-2004, 02:15 PM
WELCOME TO PET TALK!!!

I am sure you are going to love it here! :D I have a German Shorthaired Pointer, who is going to be 2 in December, and I enjoy doing agility, obedience, playing, working, and doing conformation with my doggie! :D She's my best friend and I wouldn't trade her for the world! :D Cute doggies!