PDA

View Full Version : Desperate Housewives

catnapper
10-23-2004, 09:41 PM
Has anyone seen this new show? I think its hysterical! I only saw two episodes and I'm hooked!

And from the previews, it looked like a realy dumb show.

slick
10-23-2004, 10:01 PM
I watched it once and laughed all the way through. Don't seem to be home at the right time since. I'll have to check the TV Guide.

aly
10-23-2004, 11:15 PM
I've seen them all so far and they're great! I even make my boyfriend watch and he thinks its funny.

G.P.girl
05-18-2005, 08:07 AM
*bump* so...who's still watching it?? i loooove this show, it's my most favorite show ever! is the next one the season finale? i dont want it to be over :(..its the best

manda_moo87
05-18-2005, 12:54 PM
I do! I don't think I've missed an episode all season, I love it. :D

King Spartacus
05-18-2005, 01:42 PM
Living in the UK, we're probably quite far behind... but mamma loves that show!!! Telly has been reserved for 10pm, as it's on tonight!!!

aly
05-18-2005, 03:25 PM
My boyfriend and I still watch it and we both love it. The only people who seem to not like it are the ones that just judge from the previews. It does look kind of silly on previews, but if you watch it, its GREAT!

Can't wait to find out what happens on the season finale. Although I did hear there will be a huge cliffhanger.

Catsnclay
05-18-2005, 03:42 PM
I just love that show, and believe it or not so does my husband :eek: :eek:

We haven't missed an episode either. Can't wait for next season to begin!! :D

G.P.girl
05-18-2005, 07:56 PM
i havnet missed one either! i dont really like susan anymore, i think gabrielle or Bre is my favorite

dukedogsmom
05-18-2005, 08:06 PM
I love the show. Although I don't know why they're messing with the greatness of it by making Gabrielle pregnant. That's going to totally ruin her character. Depending on how the writers handle it will depend on whether I watch next season or not. I'm just wondering why they're doing that? Usually, they don't bring a pregnancy in unless the show is dying and with it's first season, it's no where near that. I really hope it's Carlos that gets killed. He'd be away in jail anyway. He's proved several times what a jerk he can be. Anyone have any idea what the big shocker will be? I'll be at work and will have to tape it and watch it later.

catnapper
05-18-2005, 08:29 PM
Perhaps the shocker is she loses the baby? We already can't figure out WHY they have written that part in.

I just love this show! I haven;t been watching as much lately beause of 100 other responsibilites, but I do catch it in reruns! LOL

wolfsoul
05-18-2005, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by slick
I watched it once and laughed all the way through. Don't seem to be home at the right time since. I'll have to check the TV Guide.
It's on at 9:00 pm on CTV on Sundays. :)

This is one of my favourite shows! I am one of those people that would just die if I missed an episode of one of my favourite shows. I'm totally hooked on Desperate Housewives.

I think it may be Paul Young that dies. I saw a preview of Mike with Paul in the back seat of his truck all tied up and with duct tape over his mouth. I don't think Mike would kill him (oh he's way too hot for that ;) ), but I wouldn't put it past him to deliver Paul straight to Deirdre's father. I really want to figure out what the whole Dana thing is too. I know that Zack used to be Dana...But he was born a boy. So confusing. And I want something to happen with creepy stalker George already. He's obviously planning something. What a creeper.

Great show. But it will never be as good as Gilmore girls...

RedHedd
05-18-2005, 09:25 PM
I haven't missed one episode and I might even watch the reruns. I just hope George the pharmacist gets caught tinkering with the prescriptions! He's creepy!