PDA

View Full Version : Here he is my Tree cat.

Fox-Gal
10-23-2004, 05:52 PM
The stray cat that has been living in the oak tree came back after the dogs chased him off the other night, so I finally got some pictures of him.

Here's he is in his sleeping spot.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/Fox-gal/DSCF0100.jpg

And trying to get away from me and the camera.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/Fox-gal/DSCF0103.jpg

And I can't leave out Tig, his victim. Tig's paw is healing up really quick and Tig has seem to learn to stay away from the oak tree. So maybe I will get a chance to help this stray after all. :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/Fox-gal/DSCF0109.jpg

kimlovescats
10-23-2004, 05:56 PM
Awww, he looks like he wants to be loved. Give him time, maybe he'll come around! Good luck!;)

trayi52
10-23-2004, 06:22 PM
Is he in a hole in the tree? He looks so cute in there.

Tig just looks so sweet, Libby, is he one of yours?

Willie:)

Laura's Babies
10-23-2004, 06:24 PM
Yup! He wants to be loved and cared for and will come around.. He sure is a handsome boy too!

Fox-Gal
10-23-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
Is he in a hole in the tree? He looks so cute in there.

Tig just looks so sweet, Libby, is he one of yours?

Willie:)

It's not really a hole it's just a nice little spot where several branches all come out from. It's seem to fit him perfect.

Yes Tig is one of my rescue kittens all grown up now and the most loveable guy you'd every want to be around. Sometimes to loveable. lol

My hopes are I can turn this guy in to a lover too and of course have him and Tig get along.

NoahsMommy
10-23-2004, 07:47 PM
They are both gorgeous kitties. :)

BCBlondie
10-23-2004, 09:07 PM
Aww what pretty kitties. :)

nibblets
10-24-2004, 01:04 AM
Tree kitty and Tig make a handsome pair with their coloring and markings.

catcrazylady
10-24-2004, 07:09 AM
Wow! Your tree kitty sure is a handsome boy! He doesn't really look feral just leary and scared. I bet if you can trap him and get him nuetered then things would settle between him and Tigs.
Tigs looks as sweet as you describe him. What a furry cutie pie!

sirrahbed
10-24-2004, 09:44 AM
What a handsome tree boy!!! He looks like a sweeti-pie to me:)

Fox-Gal
10-24-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
He doesn't really look feral just leary and scared.
Yeah I think most likely he's a hurricane victim too, like a lot of pet around, I think he just got lost in the storms and wandered to far off out of fear. Who knows he could have lost his home/barn to the storm.

I have called the shelters are here to see if anyone reported a lost gray and white male, but no luck there. I'm thinking he is or was what the ranchers around here call "Barn Kittens" and will never get reported lost. It's a big thing around her for ranchers to have cat in their barns, for rats and all. They just feed them and that's about it, no real love or care, which would explain why he's so unfreindly and unnuetered.

catmandu
10-24-2004, 12:36 PM
Hopefully,yopu can get him,away from those Dogs,and into a Furr Ever Home,where he ,will be safe,and sound! He,is a Great Looking CAT!