PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Anniejack
10-23-2004, 04:27 PM
I'm Annie and I'm new here. :)

I have 3 doggies, Dallas, Diego and Gunner.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Anniejack/All3.jpg

I live in Las Vegas and dogs are my passion. :)

This board looks great. :)

Tollers-n-Dobes
10-23-2004, 04:30 PM
Welcome to PT! your dogs are beautiful:) Thanks for sharing, I hope you enjoy it here:D I am owned by the dogs you can see in my sig:D Echo is a 4 year old Rottweiler, Tia is a 5 year old mini dachshund and Tango is a 1 year old Nova scotia duck Toller mix:)

Katiesmom
10-23-2004, 04:31 PM
Welcome to PT:)

Dallas, Diego and Gunner are soooo precious who is who in the pic? if you don't mind me asking!

BTW, hope you enjoy it here and show lots of PICS because they love that around here:p

binka_nugget
10-23-2004, 04:32 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! They're all very stunning! :D

Holly's mom
10-23-2004, 04:44 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Your dogs are beautiful and I can't wait to hear all about them. :)

Cookiebaker
10-23-2004, 04:48 PM
Welcome to Pettalk!! That is a gorgeous picture of your 3 beautiful dogs. I hope you enjoy it here as much as we do. Please tell us more about your dogs! :)

Oh, and I'm Anna, and I have 2 labs, Malone & Emerson; a calico, Marigold; and a fish named Jimmy. :)

DogLover9501
10-23-2004, 04:49 PM
Hey, welcome to Pet Talk!!

Your pups are beautiful, hope to see more of them and hear all about them!

I'm Robyn and I'm owned by 3 dogs and 2 cats, you can see them in my signature below ;)

primabella
10-23-2004, 05:03 PM
Hey and welcome to Pet Talk. :D Your dogs are adorable!

jazzcat
10-23-2004, 05:38 PM
Welcome to PT!!!

I know we are sounding like a broken record but your dogs are gorgeous!!!!

Which one is which?

dogs_4_me
10-23-2004, 09:34 PM
Welcome to Pet talk, I hope you will enjoy it here!

I'm owned by A Golden Retriever named Emma and A terrier x named Moco.

You dogs are adorable, I cant wait to see more pictures

Kiia
10-23-2004, 09:40 PM
:) Welcome to Pet Talk.

I've got one dog, a Miniature Pinscher, named Teeko. That's him in my sig below.

GraciesMommy
10-23-2004, 09:43 PM
Welcome to PT...
I have my Gracie, a 5 month old yorkie poo..
You have some real beauties there!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/pamelagraves/halloh.gif

slick
10-23-2004, 10:01 PM
A big welcome to Pet Talk Annie. :) What a beautiful furfamily you have there.
My name is Vickie but I prefer to go by Slick. I'm owned by two kitties and lots of dust bunnies under the bed. :D :D

Looking forward to getting to know you and see more pictures of the pups.

davidpizzica
10-24-2004, 07:05 AM
Hi, Anniejack! welcome to Pet Talk. I'm david p. and i live in Pittsburgh, Pa. I am a manservant to Nikki, a tuxedo kitty, and Daisy, a young tortoiseshell kitty. At the risk of breaking the record further, your dogs are beautifu!

HoRsELUvR
10-24-2004, 09:26 AM
Welcome to Pet talk.I must agree with everyone that your dogs are adorable.:) I have 2 cats, a dog, and some amount of fish.Im not sure how many.:D

cookieluver7
10-24-2004, 10:34 AM
Welcome to pet talk! It's great to have you here!!!

Anniejack
10-25-2004, 09:57 AM
Thanks everyone! :)

Dallas is the moose on the right, she's a GSD/Rottie mix and is almost 5 years old. She is also known as SPAZ. :)

Gunner is the mop on the left (he's since received a grooming, lol) He's our senior boy Mini Poodle and he'll be 10 in December. He's also the Alpha doggie. :)

And last but never least is my little white fluffball, Diego. He's my heart dog and my best friend. We also call him Mr. Fluffy Pants and Forrest Gump. He's 6 years old.

Dallas and Gunner live with my BF and Diego lives with me.

Well, that's about it. :)

What a great welcome from you all. This looks like a fantastic place to hang out.

aly
10-25-2004, 10:03 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!

Your dogs are GORGEOUS! I have a soft spot for Gunner since I am a Poodle mommy too :D

I'm glad you like it here and hope you'll post more about your babies!

trayi52
10-25-2004, 10:27 AM
Welcome to PT! My name is Willie and I am owned by several different kinds of pets as you can see in my sig.

I hope you like it here as much as I love it here, it is filled with very nice people.

Again I want to welcome you to PT.

Willie:)