PDA

View Full Version : Hannah has been returned today :(

kimlovescats
10-23-2004, 01:33 PM
Another stupid roommate .... this one was afraid of cats ... even this tiny little kitten ... PPPPPPPPPLEASE!!!!:rolleyes: :mad:
Well, the adopter was in tears, so I felt very bad for her ... she left a nice "thank you" note for what I do and a nice donation as well. Now, Miss Hannah just needs a forever home again!!!:(

lynnestankard
10-23-2004, 01:35 PM
Oh Kim how upsetting for you - to say nothing of poor Hannah.
{{{Hugs}}}

Lynne

jazzcat
10-23-2004, 01:43 PM
Well crud! That stinks! I was so excited that Hannah had been adopted yesterday.

Just remember Kim, I thought I was getting Baloo and then I ended up with Rocky and Rumor. Maybe someone will come along who wants both Hannah and Rebecca. Things happen for a reason, I know I've heard that somewhere.;)

Laura's Babies
10-23-2004, 02:20 PM
Well, you think if someone lives with other people, they would ask BEFORE they went and got a pet if anyone has a problem with it.. Us PT'ers would have got rid of the room mate, not the cat!! Excuses! Excuses! Excuses!

kimlovescats
10-23-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Well crud! That stinks! I was so excited that Hannah had been adopted yesterday.

Just remember Kim, I thought I was getting Baloo and then I ended up with Rocky and Rumor. Maybe someone will come along who wants both Hannah and Rebecca. Things happen for a reason, I know I've heard that somewhere.;)

Thanks for the reminder, Lori! ;)
A lady who has children is coming today at about 4:45 .... hoping that she will take one or two! Please say a prayer for Hannah and Rebecca ... I'm really going to try and "sell" them!!! They are so very deserving afterall!!!! :D

Laura, I know exactly what you mean, I think I would interview my prospective room mates before signing a lease! If they don't like cats, they can find another place to live!:eek: ;)

catnapper
10-23-2004, 04:21 PM
{{{HUGS}}} to you and Hanna. She will find a perfect home soon... maybe the family with young children coming tonight?!

I agree, why on Earth woulf you get something like a pet when you have a roomate - even if the roomate won't have responsiblities for the pet, they will have to live with it too - so why wouldn't they ask their roomate if they wanted a pet too?

catmandu
10-24-2004, 12:49 PM
If its the wrong place,for Hannah,then maybe,its best,that she goes,to a Home,where she truly,will be loved!

catfamily
10-24-2004, 01:22 PM
I agree that ,that was not meant to be.Are you saying a human was afraid.Give us a break.I would of told the roomate to leave and keep the kitty.:p