PDA

View Full Version : R&R update

jazzcat
10-23-2004, 11:33 AM
Rocky and Rumor started feeling better about midnight and decided to eat and play. Of course that was after Rocky spent the whole evening sleeping against Richard in the recliner.

We decided to let them stay out of the cage last night and boy was that funny. Rocky came up on the bed immediately and purred, rubbed his head all over us and marched the whole time making biscuits. This went on for at least 30 minutes. He finally settled down on my left shoulder against my head and I had Scout in my right arm. We did have a little tiff about 3 am when Rocky wondered over to Scout and she smacked, hissed and growled. She then got mad and left and I woke up around 6 am to find both Rocky and Rumor sleeping at my head.

Today they are feeling fine and back to playing full force. Poor Scout is very unhappy that her claimed bed has been taken over and she is picking on Ripley chasing him out of the room and smacking him.:rolleyes: Will my gang ever live in harmony?

Now for a Rocky picture.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/j5.jpg
See, he's all better and back to active duty!
And not to play favorites, here is Rumor today. Love her eyes.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/y4.jpg

A big difference from yesterday.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/y3.jpg

Logan
10-23-2004, 11:36 AM
Yeah! I was so in hopes they would be better today. :)

ChrisH
10-23-2004, 11:39 AM
Awwww, just look at the adorable boy! :)

Glad to hear they're both feeling so much better now. :)

rg_girlca
10-23-2004, 11:40 AM
OH Lori, i'm so glad to hear that the babies are doing much better today.
That is so sweet how you described what Rocky did when he came onto the big bed. Such a sweetheart.
Poor Scout. Don't worry sweetheart, you will get use to sharing the big bed with the little ones.

In due time Lori, peace and harmony will come to your household.

UMMMM that is such a cute picture of Rocky, but are you playing favorites here girl? LOL

Where's RUMOR?????

jazzcat
10-23-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by rg_girlca
UMMMM that is such a cute picture of Rocky, but are you playing favorites here girl? LOL

Where's RUMOR?????

I fixed that now.:D I just didn't have a new picture of Rumor but that was easily fixed with the wonders of digital cameras.

rg_girlca
10-23-2004, 12:00 PM
Tapping foot waiting for pictures of sweet Rumor..........

jazzcat
10-23-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by rg_girlca
Tapping foot waiting for pictures of sweet Rumor..........
I put them with Rocky's picture in my first post.

DogLover9501
10-23-2004, 12:15 PM
They are so adorable! Glad to hear that they are feeling better :D

rg_girlca
10-23-2004, 12:19 PM
OOPS, sorry Lori, I didn't notice when I scrolled down. My Bad.

There she is. What a sweetie.:)

Gosh Lori, they are two absolute gorgeous kitties.

They look so pitiful in the last picture. Makes me just want to reach through the screen and cuddle them.

Please give them hugs and lots of kisses for me.:D

trayi52
10-23-2004, 12:23 PM
Glad to hear those two are feeling better today. The little fuzzballs are just too cute and adorable to be feeling so poorly!

Play on Rumor and Rocky!!

Willie:D

kimlovescats
10-23-2004, 12:28 PM
All Better Now, Meowmmy!!!! Cute as can be too!!! You are now experiencing just a tiny taste of HEAVEN!!!:D

Barbara
10-23-2004, 12:49 PM
Oh!!!!!! Sleeping with the two of them at my head!!!! Sounds like first class heaven:)

I hope your fur-family will arrange itself soon:)

lisalee
10-23-2004, 10:06 PM
Rocky and Rumor are just so adorable!! :D

shais_mom
10-23-2004, 10:40 PM
what little sweeties!
I am glad they are feeling better!
So is Monkey Kloe!!!:)

dogs_4_me
10-24-2004, 12:16 AM
Glad to hear things are getting better. They are both such cuties, I especially love the first picture of Rockie!

catcrazylady
10-24-2004, 07:30 AM
AWWWWWWWWE! Look at those two adorable babies!! I'm so glad the shot effects have worn off and they are back to normal.
They are so cute and I know you enjoyed the bedtime snuggles even if Scout did not. Poor Scout. I'm sure she will reclaim her spot next to meowmie soon. Everybody has some adjusting still to do and kittens just don't play by the rules!

Great pictures! Kissies to the whole fur gang and {{{HUGS}}} to a very happy meowmie!:D

sirrahbed
10-24-2004, 09:43 AM
awwwww! they are just precious Lori!! Glad they are feeling better:) OMEGOSH - isn't it wonderful to have them snuggling in bed?? Scout will get used to it I am sure. Let her know there is plenty of room!! AHHHH!!!!!! kittens!! Heavenly:D

catmandu
10-24-2004, 12:40 PM
We,are so pleased,that Rocky,and Rumor,are better,and are up,and about,again.The Found Cats,want all thier Cat Friends,to be well,after Poor BJ,went way!

catfamily
10-24-2004, 01:28 PM
Oh what beautiful kitties.And it sounds like a normal house with happy cats with tiffs now and then.It will slow down as they get a liitle older.Then they will hate to be without each other.
Rumor looks just like my Tucker...only Rumor has the extra eye.LOL
I'll send pictures of Marshall Tucker and the Birdie as soon as I can.
:D ;) :D