PDA

View Full Version : My Friends Cat

catmandu
10-23-2004, 09:04 AM
Was found! The Girl,that works ,in an import store ,lost her Cat,three months ago.A lady,founf Breze,wandering,in the woods,miles away,in the same town,where her Evil Landlord lives.This creep,took,her Cat,and dumped him,in the woods,causing,her,and Breze,pain,and a 250 Dollar Vet Bill.He is safe,at home,andmoving! If there was proof,she would sue him.

sirrahbed
10-23-2004, 09:08 AM
Gary - I am just glad to hear that she has Breze back - safe at home. What an evil person to dump her cat like that!:mad: I do not know I would do if anyone hurt one of my babies and I can't even conceive in my mind of what kind of person is even capable of harming an animal!!!

slick
10-23-2004, 09:21 AM
Oh thank goodness for that Gary. Your friend must be so happy to have Breze back. I sure hope she's thinking of moving. Who knows when it could happen again.

catmandu
10-23-2004, 09:38 AM
And waht a surprise Breze,got,when he came home,as there were two Kittens,taht were not there before.So while,he is healing,he has two New Buddies,to play.with!

lynnestankard
10-23-2004, 01:24 PM
Great news Gary - I bet your friend is overjoyed to have a dearly loved furboy back home again.
Lets hope 'what goes around - comes around' and this disgusting landlord gets his comeupance very soon. The rotten creep.:mad: :mad:

Lynne

trayi52
10-23-2004, 02:30 PM
What great news, Gary! I just hope the evil landlord gets what he deserves! Your friend must be overjoyed to have breze back after being missing for three months! I guess she thought she would never see Breze again!

So happy to hear the good news!

Willie:)

Laura's Babies
10-23-2004, 06:29 PM
Is that the lost kitty we prayed for? You friend was SO lucky to have found her baby after 3 months. That is a ending that makes us all happy!!

catcrazylady
10-24-2004, 06:17 AM
What great news Gary! Your friend must be overjoyed that she got Breze back. I would have thought he was gone forever!
That nasty landlord will get his one day. I firmly believe that God does not like ugly and that was a very ugly thing to do!

catfamily
10-24-2004, 09:57 AM
I'd be in jail for murder.Creepy people shouldn't be here.