PDA

View Full Version : Just have to brag on the Mowg-ster!

Lacey
10-23-2004, 08:50 AM
Mowgli went in to see the white coats for his last booster shot this morning and he was such a goooooooood boy! He let everyone poke and prod and handle him and he was just as easy-going as can be about the whole thing!

When he was being weighed, one of the techs who was there the first time I'd brought him in came up to pet him and was going, "Awww! What a cutie!" I grinned and told her that he definitely wasn't a wild child anymore. Her eyes got as big as saucers as she went, "This is the SAME cat!?" :eek:

Then she told the tech who was doing the weighing about how Mowgli was ready to eat hands off the first time he'd come in and how they'd had to sedate him to do anything. :D

Laura's Babies
10-23-2004, 08:57 AM
Amazing how they realize you take them to the white coats for their own good but I bet he settled down because of the love and trust he has for you!

sirrahbed
10-23-2004, 09:01 AM
That is well worth bragging about Lacey and I am proud of Mowgli also!:D Don't we all remember that wild and scared cat you first brought into your bathroom?? I sure do!! You have managed to bring out the purr in him:) He is a real sweety underneath.

catmandu
10-23-2004, 09:40 AM
The Found Cat Orange Organization,is pleased,that Mowgli,and the White Coats,hit if off,as my Vet,has Two Orange Resident Cats,and the Orange Organization,loves they,and Mowgli!

trayi52
10-23-2004, 09:46 AM
What a good boy, Mowgli was! Glad he got his last booster. I guess he was pretty happy that it was his last for awhile too!

Willie:)

jazzcat
10-23-2004, 11:20 AM
Good boy Mowgli. Sounds like special treats and extra scritchies are in order.

What Lacey, no pictures? WAAAH! I want to see Mowgli!!

Lacey
10-23-2004, 11:41 AM
Oh, he's been getting lots of treats and scritches! After the white coats, I ran by Hardees and got a chicken biscuit, and was sure to give Mowg a few nibbles. And now he and Zelda are splitting a can of wet food (which is a very rare treat for them).

Pics, huh? I think a couple could be arranged! Haven't taken many new pics lately, though. Let's see what I can scrounge up!

Tv time! The main character was munching on waffles, and so Mowg had to go up to the tv to beg for some!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v127/lacey5480/mowg_tv.jpg

After a long hard day, nothing's nicer than a nap in the recliner!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v127/lacey5480/lazykitty.jpg

jazzcat
10-23-2004, 11:47 AM
LOL! I love him begging for waffles, too funny!!!

**RUB** **RUB** that Mowg-monster belly!!

Thanks for the pictures!:D

rg_girlca
10-23-2004, 11:58 AM
Good boy Mowgi. It just shows what love and patience will get you.

I'm glad to hear how well he is doing.

The picture of him sleeping in the recliner is so darn cute.

Ohhhhhh...Belly rubs and kisses for you sweet Mowgi.:)

kimlovescats
10-23-2004, 12:31 PM
Just a little time and a lotta love, will bring out the lover in most any kitty!!! Good boy, Mowgli ... and my how beautiful you are!!!:D