PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all~~~~~~~~

GraciesMommy
10-23-2004, 06:37 AM
Just want to say that I have only been a member for about a month and I have so enjoyed it here. I keep PT up at home all the time and at work as well.

I want to thank those who have responded to my questions...and just been friendly and accepting of me and my baby gracie.

This is a great hangout..I have a siggy website with over 200 members that keeps me quite busy, 3 forums for parents I hang out...2 pet forums on yorkies/mixes I hangout at, a new pet website I am working on for gracie and then dogster that I love. But this place has been THE MOST informative and I have learned so much!
So you can see my tray is always full of sites that I bounce back and forth at..lol...good thing I have cable, huh...since I can move about in a split second! whewwww (yes, I am a puter nerd!lol)

But thanks all, you really are a wonderful bunch and I love seeing all your furbabies/kids and so enjoy sharing my pics of my sweetie as well.

~hugs
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/pamelagraves/mommygracepic.gif

moosmom
10-23-2004, 08:37 AM
Pamela,

We love having you around here!! This place IS great. So many wonderful people with so many things in common.

BTW, I LOVE your sig! And Gracie is so precious!!!!

Donna

Kfamr
10-23-2004, 09:05 AM
Pamela~

We love your and Gracie's contributions to Pet Talk.
What a sweet adorable pup you have and what a gorgeous lady you are!

Thank you for all of your wonderful posts!! :)

GraciesMommy
10-23-2004, 09:42 AM
Thanks for the compliment! I do appreciate your kindness~
Gracie is precious, no doubt..can't say I love her enough!

QueenScoopalot
10-23-2004, 10:21 AM
Gracie is adorable, and looks like one pampered little princess LOL! :D I agree....there's something extra special about Pettalk! ;) When prayers are needed for any reason, people send them, (they do work), and it's a very diverse group of people sharing info, stories, and need I say pictures!? :D This place is addictive LOL! :)

cookieluver7
10-23-2004, 12:00 PM
It's super to have you here! No need to thank any body, I am thanking you just for having a user on petoftheday.com. Keep e-mailing and checking out what pets made pet of the day!;)

P.S. luv ur siggy!