PDA

View Full Version : Birdie is home!!

catfamily
10-22-2004, 03:57 PM
Mike and Birdie on the first day.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/100_1178.jpg

slick
10-22-2004, 04:02 PM
Welcome to your furrever home sweeet Birdie!! You look so cute snuggled in Daddy's arms. Please tell your Meowmie and Daddy to keep posting more pics of your sweet facie so we can see you grow up.:)

QueenScoopalot
10-22-2004, 04:06 PM
Carla, You sure work fast! A picture even! :D Birdie is one amazing little guy, and a true survivor as well. Thank you both for giving Birdie a loving home. :) :) KISSSSSESSSS to that little Birdie beak! :D
From this sweet grubby little boy, to a nice clean and plump oven roaster! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/NotSheikChic.jpg

catfamily
10-22-2004, 04:10 PM
My pictures either are too small,too big or just right.Too funny.

Grace
10-22-2004, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by catfamily
My pictures either are too small,too big or just right.Too funny.

Your pictures are PERFECT!! I'm sitting here bawling with happiness for all of you. Birdie is truly blessed to have been rescued by Jan, and adopted by you.

Now I'm waiting to see pictures of Birdie with the rest of his family - the four-legged ones - ;)

trayi52
10-22-2004, 04:21 PM
Wow, what a change in Birdie! It is a realy miracle! He is so adorable, and sweet looking! I am so proud for you and Mike for taking Birdie in like you did. Now Birdie has a forever home he deserves.

Carla, if you need help with your pictures you know where I am.

Willie:)

Laura's Babies
10-22-2004, 04:46 PM
I am sitting here crying like a baby!! Look how GREAT he looks!!! I am speechless, totally speechless!

QSL, you did that on puropse to surprise us? Not letting us see how GREAT he looks until he went to his furever home?? That picture YOU posted is the one I took to the boat with me and the one I prayed over and talked to EVERY day!! His nose is so white and pale in that one but LOOK at it NOW!!!!

Birdie Honey!! YOU are looking so good that it made me cry!! My, my, my, my!! You are such a HANDSOME Boy!!! Just LOOK at you!!!

Another PT miracle and ONE more happy ending! Just goes to show, PRAYER and hard work does work!!

QueenScoopalot
10-22-2004, 04:51 PM
:D :D :D

AmberLee
10-22-2004, 04:54 PM
Happy tears here for Birdie and his new Fur-Ever home... :D

kimlovescats
10-22-2004, 05:10 PM
Welcome home, little Birdie! What an adorable picture!!!:D

rosethecopycat
10-22-2004, 05:47 PM
Birdie, you go have a sweet life.

Bless you Queen.

jazzcat
10-22-2004, 05:51 PM
Yay, Birdie looks so good!!!:D

Carla congrats on your new precious baby. I hope he helps to ease your pain and brings you many years of happiness.

QSL, another great success story and star in your crown.:)

sirrahbed
10-22-2004, 06:14 PM
Congratulations Carla & Mike...and to Jan:D I LOVE pictures of big ole catdaddies holding kittybabies. AWWWWW!!!!

catcrazylady
10-22-2004, 06:48 PM
If that isn't the sweetest picture!! How adorable! Birdie and his new daddy look wonderful together. This picture brings tears to my eyes!!

Jan, Carla and Mike I just don't know what to say other than I think you are all WONDERFUL and Birdie has three Angels here on earth to look after him.

nibblets
10-22-2004, 07:16 PM
Birdie looks so healthy now! What a wonderful thing that you were brought in to his life. This is truly a success story!

rg_girlca
10-22-2004, 09:01 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
What a heartwarming picture.
I know you will enjoy your new home Birdie and be very well loved and cared for.:)
Bless you Carla & Mike for opening up your hearts and your home to Birdie.

Bless you Jan, for giving Birdie a chance at life.:)

catnapper
10-22-2004, 09:24 PM
Congratulation Birdie on your wonderful new home! You are one lucky little boy!

Imagine how far you've coem from that anemic little boy who couldn't use his tongue to this handsome HEALTHY dude that you are now!

catfamily
10-22-2004, 09:35 PM
Birdie is very comphy now in the spare room with me with the door shut and all his essentials.Kitty litter box,water,food.He's on the bed watching me right now.It's nice and warm in here and he's looking around and enjoying the soft bed.The floor has a nice fluffy rug in here too.I'm sleeping in here till my back heals from surgery because the bed is nice and firm. so Birdie will stay here too but with the door shut until he's less nervous.He seems so content right now.He's been purring a lot in the past 2 hours whenever me or Mike touch or hold him.He's a very frightened cat and has been through so very much that he'll never forget.We'll be gentle and talk soft with him to make him comfortable in his new furrever home.He's very lucky that Jan was around to save him just in time.Thank you Jan.:)
He would of died within hours of Jan's save.Luck was with the Birdie.

QueenScoopalot
10-22-2004, 10:08 PM
I'm so glad to hear Birdie's purring already! Very happy he's not hiding like I thought he may at first. It sounds like he's happy already. Sweet boy. :)

catmandu
10-23-2004, 08:56 AM
That does our Heart,good,to see Birdie,with that Fine Gentleman,knowing,that he is safe,and sound,in his Furr Ever Home!

Barbara
10-23-2004, 12:57 PM
Birdie's story is one of the great wonderful Pet Talk stories. In his case a big miracle was needed and it happened:) :D :D :D

Congratulations Jan and thank you Carla and Mike for giving him a furrever home:)

lynnestankard
10-23-2004, 01:02 PM
Birdie - Welcome to your Furrever home sweet boy xxxxxxx

Lynne

Laura's Babies
10-23-2004, 02:38 PM
I had to come back and take another peek at this little wonder and see how he is doing today. I am so in AWE of how good he looks that I can not stop looking at him!!

Please give him (if he will accept) MANY kisses from me and a big ole hug!

Laura's Babies
08-18-2008, 09:25 PM
A ever so nice little BUMPIE!

catmandu
08-19-2008, 09:43 AM
AND ANOTHER BUMPIE FROM THE FOUND HOTEL CATS WHO ALL LOVE BIRDIE, THE MIRACLE KITTEN WHOSE LUCK IT WAS TO LIVE WITH OUR AUNT CARLA :love:AND UNCLE MIKE,:love: AND THIER FUREVER HOME IS TRULY A PARADISE FOR CATS.:love:

lvpets2002
08-19-2008, 10:00 AM
;) WoW Birdie just look at you.. You look so so Great.. Congrats on your new FurrEver Home..

cassiesmom
08-19-2008, 10:05 AM
Wow, look at those before and after photos!