PDA

View Full Version : help

slleipnir
10-22-2004, 03:15 PM
i really only feel comfortable with talking to johanna about this...but she's not around + with the new baby i woudln't bother her even if she was around....I'm reallllly lost right now...I just don't know what to do or who to talk to...i feel i can't tell my parents they'd be angry...or hurt...

I know this is pointless..sorry I need someone to talk to but i just cant bring myself to telling anyone..esp ppl i dont know...

slick
10-22-2004, 03:27 PM
I know that we are not close at all but it still hurts me to see you hurting. Please, if you want to talk, email me at [email protected]. I can check my home email from work and can reply right away. We are here for you, always.

popcornbird
10-22-2004, 05:44 PM
I PM'd you Audrey. :(

Fox-Gal
10-22-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir

I know this is pointless..sorry I need someone to talk to but i just cant bring myself to telling anyone..esp ppl i dont know...

You know sometimes I find that it's easier to talk to ppl you don't know that well, depending on what the problem is. A outsider can have more of a open look to problems and in a lot of cases will give you a more honest insite then a friend will.

Anyway, if you want please fell free to Pm me and I'll give you my e-mail address. I'll been gald and happy to help you any way I can. And know that what ever you need to talk about, will always stay between you and me, no judements, no worries, just honest help and concern.

I know there are others here, you might know better, but the offer is sincere and a open ended offer, any time you want someone to talk to.

trayi52
10-22-2004, 05:52 PM
If you need to talk just pm me or use my email address. I am a very good listener. I do hate to see you hurting like this Audrey.

Willie

cookieluver7
10-24-2004, 07:44 PM
I don't know you, but you can feel comfortable talking about it with me. Maybe I can help. If you would like, feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]. I won't bring it up to anybody but you. If you do not want to e-mail me... you can always pm me. Like I said, feel free to e-mail me... I can't stand to see you hurt.:(

NoahsMommy
10-24-2004, 08:05 PM
I hope that you're doing better now. I'm here as well if you need to chat.

Take care

Miranda_Rae
10-24-2004, 08:06 PM
I PMed you Audrey. :(

dukedogsmom
10-25-2004, 06:16 AM
I don't know if I can help you or not but you've got my email address and my real address. Also, you're my pen pal. So, if it feels better to put it on paper, do that and I'll see what I can do. We're all here for you.