PDA

View Full Version : muddy puppy!

cali
10-22-2004, 01:18 PM
lol sorry no pics lol I had to give Misty an unexpected math this morning before school, when she came inside 10 minuts before I had to leave, litterally up to her ears in mud, and by up to her ears, I mean she actually had mud ON her ears lol, I did not have time for pics because well I had to get her in the bath and I had 10 minuts before I had to leave lol the snow has been melting and now our backyard is nothing but mud and snow, the only thing I can think of is that Misty thoughtfully desided to rub herself in the mud before asking to come in the house :rolleyes:

Logan
10-22-2004, 01:39 PM
You painted a great mental picture, Cali! Ha Ha!!!! I can see it now, and I probably see it so well because I have witnessed the very same thing, in person, many, many times!!!! :D

LKPike
10-22-2004, 02:15 PM
Oh Misty!! bad girl! You know your not supposed to cause troubles when your hooman is rushing out the door!!!

(*sneaking Misty doggie bone* good girl) ;)

MariaM
10-22-2004, 07:46 PM
LOL! Major was the same way!!!

ComedyDevil
10-22-2004, 07:55 PM
lol squid is just like that lol he always gets filthy when i am about to go out and then of course i have to bath him and it always makes me late lol. at the moment i have to watch him when he goes outside to use the toilet because its so wet and muddy out there and i know he'll just roll straight in it if i dont watch him lol. its a shame you didnt get pics Misty is such a pretty girl even if she is filthy :D