PDA

View Full Version : BJ,and Roadblock are Angels

catmandu
10-22-2004, 09:28 AM
BJ,ing,just gasping,for breath,and then,he was gone! And I was going,to suprise Pet Talker,with news of Roadblocks adoption,but he had FIP<and ulcerated teeth,and had to be put ,to slep.The Found Cat Angels,tell,me that they have arrived in Pet Heavem,with Lacie,and are now All Cat Angels!

slick
10-22-2004, 10:15 AM
RIP sweet kitties. May you have a safe trip the RB. :(

cloverfdx
10-22-2004, 10:21 AM
I am so sorry :(. RIP little ones.

QueenScoopalot
10-22-2004, 10:37 AM
I'm so sorry Gary. :( :( :(

AmberLee
10-22-2004, 02:43 PM
{{{Gary}}}

Frolic happily at Bridge, sweeties.

kt_luvs_kitties
10-22-2004, 04:59 PM
About your loss... I wish their was something I could say/do to make it better. But their isnt, so all I can say is I am so sorry for you, and I hope that your Two angels met up with my JezzaBelle, and that they are now pain free and playing wildly together. *HUGS* Katie *RIP poor babies*

Karen
10-22-2004, 05:13 PM
So sorry to hear of their passing, but at least now they are both healthy and whole at the Rainbow Bridge.

Laura's Babies
10-22-2004, 05:33 PM
There is a celebration at R B today, all the Found Cats are there to welcome the new arrivals of the Found little ones when they arrived! Little fishies and toys for all, party hats, bowls of fresh warm milk and little mice under foot all day. BJ and Roadblock were so surprised at the welcome they got and they had not prepared a speech..... they were in such awe of the many Found Cats that came to greet them that they could not speak anyway. Gary is the main topic of conversation at the party, all his many wonderful deeds are being remembered, the ones he saved and the ones he lost are honored with him. It is still going on, at dusk, the stars are shinning brighter than ever and the Rainbow is glowing from the light of the moon, rejoycing and celebrating will continue on into the night!! What a party is is!!!

jazzzytina
10-22-2004, 08:17 PM
I'm so sorry about BJ and Roadblock - I know they are happy at the RB now.

catmandu
10-23-2004, 08:20 AM
Thank You,for the kind words,and plaques,are being,made of the CatAngels,andwill be put,in prominent paces,in my Hotel,to remenmber those,who are no longer there!In spirit,they will never leave!

lynnestankard
10-23-2004, 01:41 PM
Gary {{{Hugs}}} how sad to lose BJ and Roadblock. These lovely furries will be having a great time playing at Rainbow Bridge.

In the skies tonight another two stars to shine on us xxxxxxx

RIP dear BJ and Roadblock much loved and missed.

Lynne

jenluckenbach
10-23-2004, 02:01 PM
A very sad day :(:( RIP BJ and Roadblock. Know that you were loved and will be missed.

rg_girlca
10-24-2004, 07:55 PM
Oh Gary, it is sad enough to loose one, but to loose two in one day is unbearable. My heart goes out to you.

Roadblock was a Found Cat Gary, in your heart.

Rest in Peace BJ & Roadblock
You were loved by the best and will never be forgotten.

sirrahbed
11-09-2004, 11:03 AM
Gary, :( I am so sad for you, to hear about BJ and Roadblock.

leslie
11-13-2004, 12:43 AM
Gary, i am late to this but want you to know that I really believe you did all you could. What Laura says is right, they are having a nice party at the RB without us and chatting about you! FIP is very hard to deal with, as you know. Keep the faith though, they loved you and you will see them one day.