PDA

View Full Version : Where's Kirsten? Luna's Owner?

Palomino21
10-22-2004, 03:47 AM
Hey all, I was just curious, I have not seen or heard what happened to Kirsten. Where's Kirsten? Luna's Owner? Hope everyone is okay.

Annie

Uniqueviking
10-22-2004, 03:55 AM
Kirsten is fine. She's just busy looking after her parents' restaurant at the moment. Luna and Lily are fine as well :)

Palomino21
10-22-2004, 05:18 AM
Thank you. I noticed she was missing from PT.

Annie

catnapper
10-22-2004, 09:14 AM
Please tell her we miss her and the girls very much!

Pouncer says "Meow meow meow..." whatever that means. He says Lily will understand ;)

Kirsten
10-23-2004, 12:54 PM
I'm here... :)

Palomino21, thanks for remembering me. :)

UV is right, I was extremely busy the last 10 days, and there was no time to post or even read the forum. I was hoping I would at least have some time for this in the mornings, but too many other things had to be done in the restaurant before daily business started...

Actually I didn't want to do the restaurant job anymore, because it's not good for my back, but after my aunt has passed away in early October, my parents needed a break, so they went on vacation.

Luna and Lily are fine, but I barely saw them and I felt very bad about it. At least they have each other! I've noticed they're playing a lot together now, so obviously they became even closer while I was away. :)

Kirsten

trayi52
10-23-2004, 01:02 PM
Kirsten, I was wondering how your back was doing. I know you had so many problems with it. So how about a good update on how your back is doing healthwise?

Willie:)

Kirsten
10-23-2004, 01:06 PM
Thanks for asking.

Well, you know, I had surgery earlier this year, and a herniated disc has been removed. I'm doing a bit better since, at least as far as the nerves in my legs are concerned, but I still have many many problems with dislocated bones in my lower back and spine. Especially during the night I'm in pain, and I cannot find a comfortable position. As long as I'm walking, I'm doing better, but the restaurant job is very bad for me.

Kirsten

trayi52
10-23-2004, 01:10 PM
Thanks for the update, Kirsten, I have been wondering about your back. I had not seen you on here in a long time, and thought maybe your back might be giving you problems again. I wish there was something that could be done to help you get rid of the pain for good, and you could live your life painfree.

Hugz to you Kirsten,
Willie:)

NoahsMommy
10-23-2004, 07:50 PM
Glad to hear you're OK. I was wondering about you too. :)

Please give the kitties some kisses for me.