PDA

View Full Version : Emily Rose had a Penthouse Condo Occupant!

QueenScoopalot
10-21-2004, 10:23 PM
For all of 10 hours! :eek: :eek: This sweetheart was running through the parking lot of Walmart (along a highway mind you) for several hours! The good samaritan Kim, made a call through the grapevine via her cellphone, and lo and behold, I came to this emaciated cat's rescue. ;) Froze my buns off for 45 minutes as Kim had already fed her 3 cans of catfood, so the trap was useless. :( After she went up under the frame of a truck of one of the people shopping there, i got rather nervous to say the least. I did manage to coax her out, and she ran under another car. :rolleyes: Finally Kim was able to gain her trust, and pick her up, and throw her into the passenger door of my car, where I was sitting in the driver's seat, carrier in arms, and Kim shut the door as instructed! Team work paid off! Skinny girl's in a foster home now, but she did an overnight as Emily Rose's upstairs neighbor! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/EmilyRosehasapenthouseneighbor.jpg
Emily Rose was so fascinated!..P.S She's doing awsome, and is heading out for adoption in a week or so! She's still a little girl, and so pretty.
:)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/EmilyslovelyexhaustedneighborfromWalmart.jpg
One wiped out girl.....so happy to be warm and safe from traffic. ;)

Laura's Babies
10-21-2004, 10:28 PM
Wow! Look at her very unusual coloring! She is so pretty!!! Man, these sure are some lucky kitties to have you on their side working for them and you can BET, she is one happy kitty now!! Inside where it is warm and FOOD! Nothing to harm her but an overload of loving.

rg_girlca
10-21-2004, 11:12 PM
Oh I agree with you Laura on her coloring. I was going to comment on it myself. So pretty. I think you should name this one Autumn as her colors remind me of splashes of Autumn.

Bless you Jan for saving her.:)

My Emily Rose is going to be leaving!!!!!!!!!!:( :(
Oh I am going to miss the little darling. She is one miracle baby.
Please Jan, give her lots of hugs and kisses for me.
I hope and pray that she finds the best forever home, who will lavish her with love and the best care.

QueenScoopalot
10-21-2004, 11:20 PM
Lorraine!! That was the name I picked for last night's rescue! Autumn! I said that name to Julia (who called about her), and I can't believe you mentioned it, and jogged my over tired brain PURRFECT NAME!!! Too spooky! (did I post that choice for names last night)??

rg_girlca
10-21-2004, 11:35 PM
LOL, I don't recall you mentioning it Jan. As you can see I had to fix my overtired brain as I didn't spell Autumn right the first time, I forgot the "n".

Hey, what can I say except that two great minds think alike.:D

catcrazylady
10-22-2004, 06:13 AM
What a BEAUTIFUL girl!! She is gorgeous and the name Autumn is absolutely perfect for her. She does have such gorgeous coloring and such a pretty little face. I"m so happy for her that she is no longer searching for food and warmth. If you had not come along Jan I doubt she would have lasted long in that parking lot.

As much as I hate to see Emily Rose leave I'm overjoyed that she is able to go. What a scary time she went through and thanks to you and your never giving up on her she is strong enough to find a new home!

How many times can we say Thank you and Great Work Jan? It just doesn't seem like enough for all you do.

catmandu
10-22-2004, 08:54 AM
Bless,you,for giving,that little Stray,a home,and a chance,to get a Furr Ever Home!

catfamily
10-22-2004, 01:26 PM
OH that lucky cat being on your Angel save list.She looks happy just sitting in that warm cage.Poor thing went thru so much.Thank you once again Jan.You are the Angel of the North Shore.

NKBurlington
10-22-2004, 01:32 PM
You're a saint!

What a pretty little girl she is.